• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with CS Meals

angel23321

Seaworld 2014!
My biggest problem with Disney is the CS meals (especially the offerings for kids). After reviewing menus, I am happy with some of the changes in MK. Since we're not on the dining plan this time, I may just have my kids order off the adult menu and split it at other parks.

So tell me your favorite CS meals in other parks and resorts.

Thanks!

All the QS throughout WS (except China) are yummy, IMHO. Tangeriene Cafe in Morocco is probably our favorite.

Tamu Tamu has some different/interesting offerings in AK. It's not a regular QS with seats, but you can find a place to sit down.

Starring Roles at HS has great sandwiches. We also like Fairfax Fare.

We also like Fairfax Fare.

One of our favorites (two adults, over 50) but you can easily get two orders of whatever (BBQ ribs, chicken, combo, hot dogs topped with things) and share for a family of four. We only go there when we have time to eat since the half chicken takes me a long time to finish it. I think Disney chickens were born on Purdue farms and then merged with a plump turkey roaster!

Here is how I would rank the best CS places in each theme park:

Magic Kingdom
1. Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
2. Pinnochio's Village Haus
3. Peco's Bill Cafe
4. Tortuga Tavern (Open Seasonal)
5. Tomorrowland Terrace (Open Seasonal)

Epcot
1. Tangierine Cafe
2. Katsura Grill
3. Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie
4. Sommerfest
5. Liberty Inn
6. Yorkshire County Fish & Chips
7. Sunshine Seasons

Hollywood Studios
1. Catalina Eddie's
2. ABC Commissary
3. Backlot Express
4. Rosie's All American Cafe

Animal Kingdom
1. Yak & Yeti CS
2. Flame Tree BBQ
3. Pizzafari
4. Restaurantosaurus

MK - Columbia Harbor House is the best CS
EC - Tangerine Cafe, Sommerfest, and Sunshine Seasons
DHS - Starring Rolls, Backlot Express

Resorts - Riverside, Capt Cooks, Gasparillas

MK- Columbia Harbor House; Cosmic Ray's; Pecos Bill's
EPCOT- Sunshine Seasons; La Kringla (Norway).
DHS- Starring Rolls; Fairfax Faire; Pizza Planet.
AK- Flame Tree; Yak & Yeti.
DTD- Earl of Sandwich, Wolfgang Puck.

I love the lamb shawarma platter at Tangierine Cafe at Epcot (they also have chicken if you're not a lamb fan), and there would be enough to share.

Another good thing for sharing - I really liked the Norwegian Club Sandwich at Kringla in Norway, but it is really big for one person. They have good treats in the bakery, too (I like the Troll Horn and the Sweet Pretzel with Almonds).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter