Help with CS meals

firsttimer4

Mouseketeer
We leave for Disney is 49 days! I have all of our TS ADR's done, but need help with CS. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

MK: Casey's corner, Pecos bill, Columbia Harbor House
AK: Flame Tree BBQ (delish ribs)
Downtown Disney: Wolf Gang Puck Express (something for everyone)

Have a great trip :cool1:

We did BOG for a CS meal for lunch, yummy! Didn't really wait in line that long, maybe 20mintues. I like yak and yeti CS in AK right beside the TS restaurant. In EPCOT we love france, mexico, Italy, (really any country you can't go wrong just choice your foods). HS we ate in the area over by ToT (sorry can't remember the names but there were several that were together and gave everyone a variety). We also like Pecos Bill in MK, and Casey corner if you like hotdogs! Go to allears.net and you can look at the menu items for each CS.

MK: Casey's corner, Pecos bill, Columbia Harbor House
AK: Flame Tree BBQ (delish ribs)
Downtown Disney: Wolf Gang Puck Express (something for everyone)

Have a great trip :cool1:

I second these and would like to add Cosmic Ray's in MK. EXCELLENT half chicken dinner and so much food for the money!

We really like Columbia Harbor House in MK. The few time we have eaten there, we have gone upstairs and it was pretty quiet. On our next trip, I would also like to try Be Our Guest. In EPCOT, my family likes the rotisserie chicken at Sunshine Seasons. We can split 2 meals and save some QS credits to use on the last day of our trip. At DTD, Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express are good too.

WPE in DTD Marketplace is the hands down winner IMO.We eat there 3 or 4 times a trip even with no DDP. It is our dinner of choice if we have no ADRs.
Columbia HarborHouse in MK and Cookes in DTD are also good.Sunshine Season has lots of options but we usually do a TS when in Epcot.

MK: BOG or Pesos Bills
Epcot: Sunshine Seaons or snacking your way through WS
AK: Flame Tree BBQ
HS: Backlot Express

MK: CHH and BOG
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
AK: Yak & Yeti
DHS: Backlot Express

Poly: Capt. Cook's
Contemporary: Contempo Cafe

DTD: EoS, WPE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter