• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with crib - leaving in 3 hours!

Deniseibase

Only Adult Fan of Small World
Help! We are leaving in three hours to hop on a plane to catch the Wonder tomorrow & my sister just called - we CAN get a crib/pack'n'play/something similar for her one year old just by asking the room steward, correct? I'm SURE we can, but I can't find it anywhere and for some reasong the search function seems to be disabled for this forum. TIA for a speedy answer!!!

Don't worry! Yes you can get a pack-n-play. All you have to do is call guest services and they will have one delivered to your stateroom. It is that easy. Relax!!

Wow, thanks for the super speedy reply!! That's what I thought, but my sister wanted me to double check, thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter