help with credit question

natenapril

DIS Veteran
I know this question has been asked before but I can't find it :blush:

What resturants, if any, can you eat at with the dining plan and characters that only require 1 credit?

It seems like you can at OHANA's where stitch is correct?

We are trying to decide if we want the dining plan.

I am going to pay for breakfast at CRT and dinner one night at the Hoop de Doo(because I know it requires 2 credits).

Thanks so much for the help!!! :wave2:

The O'hana BF has Lilo, Stitch, Pluto, Goofy and Mickey. Book the first or the last (I recommend the last) sitting. We were in the middle and never got to see Mickey because 1) It was crowded 2) Ohana is HUGE 3) One table with 20 people hogged Mickey the whole time.

We tried to stay after paying but the RUDE manager told us we had to leave because the next group of people needed to sit down. Needless to say, we were very angry and complained to no avail.

It is only 1 TS credit. The food is delish but it is buffet style and served in the big skillets like at WCC.

THanks!! We have only been to WDW once and never had the chance to go to character meals!!
You guys rock! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter