• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help with cheap hotel for 6 feb 15th

renaibr

Earning My Ears
Hi! we are a family of 6 leaving on a cruise and need a nice
cheap hotel for sunday night.
we are planning to have dinner at chef mickeys that night and our
cruise leaves the next day!
Thanks!

Why not try Hotwire? Just be sure to enter the correct # of people and that you need 2 rooms.
We've used HW for plenty of one night stays. I prefer 3.5* or above and you can't go wrong.
Also keep in mind it's not refundable once you pay so if there's any chance of cancelling your cruise, it's something to consider.

This website can usually identify which hotel you'll be getting prior to purchase: www.betterbidding.com

good luck!:thumbsup2

I just checked Hotwire and you can get a 2 star hotel in Kissimmee for $18 on your date! They also had a 2 bedroom condo for $62 near Disney.

I just checked Hotwire and you can get a 2 star hotel in Kissimmee for $18 on your date! They also had a 2 bedroom condo for $62 near Disney.

:scared1: Anyone considering a 2* should definitely check out betterbidding.com to find out what you're getting, then check reviews on tripadvisor.com and make sure you'd be happy with the place. I'm no snob but there's only so much I'm willing to do to save a few bucks. When I think 2*, I think bed bugs and roaches, not to mention parts of Kissimmee are downright scary. jmho.

I found a 2 bedroom condo at Cypress Pointe for that night for $113 including tax. That is a popular resort in a great location and at least you know what you're getting.

i went on priceline and got the sheraton orlando
downtown hotel for 50 dollars a nite
has anyone ever stayed here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter