Help with changing ressie pts.........

RCM

Mouseketeer
We have a ressie for 3 2/bedroom condo's in June. We found we only need 2 2bdrm and 1 1bdrm. My use year is August so what happens if I change to a one bedrm with my pts.

Thanks

Since you are beyond the banking window, any 2009 points being used for that reservation will expire at the end of your UY, July 31st. Same thing if any of those points are borrowed.

That is one of the drawbacks of traveling late in your UY. I believe that you can also deposit points with RCI, but not sure about those deadlines as I have never done it.

If you don't anticipate needing them in July, I would just keep things as is.

Good luck!!

We have a ressie for 3 2/bedroom condo's in June. We found we only need 2 2bdrm and 1 1bdrm. My use year is August so what happens if I change to a one bedrm with my pts.

Thanks
You could use the extra points to upgrade or extend your current reservations subject to availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter