Help with CBR information please!

#1hockeymom

<font color=blue>Wants to DRIVE the zamboni
I've read the pages on CBR; I've looked at the albums; I booked the trip! Now tell me why this wanna be full time lounge lizard is going to LOVE CBR with her DS 11 for a quick four day weekend! While AKL concierge is still calling me back, the closest I will make it will be a PS at Boma or Jiko. This will be my fifth trip this year, but my first ever to CBR! I have the AP rate and am very happy I can manage to eek out one last visit. What are the not to miss things about CBR? What are the highlights? Lowlights? Things not to miss?

Thank you! We're going back! (if those plane tickets stay down in price!)

Debbie:D

Edited to add.... changed that reservation to POP! Thank you to everyone who helped out!

First of all I wouldn't start comparing it to AKL. It is a moderate. The resort is beautiful, its like being on a tropical island. It's a different feeling.

If you have read the FAQ then I think you have a pretty good idea about CBR.

Go with an open mind and you will have a great time. After all it is a short trip and a short trip is better than no trip. :)

#1hockeymom - Hey there fellow Lounge Lizard. Congratulations on booking yet one more trip this year.

FIVE trips! Wow that is amazing.

I wouldn't worry too much about your reputation being ruined if you do a moderate, YOUR DOING FIVE TRIPS!

I envy you.

Thank you both of you! I am laughing at Goofy's post! It isn't official yet, but the room part is booked!

Safetymom>> I know it is a moderate, and I have stayed at POFQ in the past. Due to my AKL obsession I do know they're nothing alike! Any hints on a good location? Things not to miss?

#1hockeymom - DH and I stayed at CBR in April for our honeymoon. It was our first ever trip to WDW so we went not really knowing what to expect. We were thrilled with the resort! CBR was so beautiful. Our room was in Jamaica 42, not too far from the bus stop, a short stroll over to OPR and right by one of the small pools. We had a corner room so had an extra window and a water view which was wonderful! We loved laying on the hammocks after a long day at the parks!

We are headed back in December and are looking forward to staying at WL this time but wouldn't hesitate to saty at CBR again. Have a wonderful time!

We have stayed at all types, from all stars to deluxe,,,and we really enjoyed our stay at CBR. I like the theme... Rent bikes and ride all the way around the lake.. Alot of people complain about the walk to the main bldg,,,, i kinda liked the walk across the island. I would stay there again in a minute........after I get back from the contemp this month !

Thank you for your input, Herbie!

EDITED TO ADD:

changed my reservation to POP! Thank you to everyone who helped out! DS wants the frozen coke machine and this will make the trip even more affordable for a fifth trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter