Help with casual dinner plans, please!

Jerseygirl63

Mouseketeer
:) Hi. I need to find a restaurant that offers a good mix of sandwiches(Burgers, wraps, etc.) and salads and maybe pizza if possible. We are eating at very nice TS restaurants every night and I would like one night not to be a huge meal. What's your favorites? We are flexible with menus, locations and prices. Thanks :wave2:

I dont think there are any restaurants that have that combination. You might check out the menus at http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm.

Your best bet might be one of food courts at the resorts.
We like Roaring Forks at WL, POR foodcourt, Gasparilla Grill at GF or you might think about the Pepper Market at CSR. All these locations have a little of everything.

I was just looking for the same type of place and am considering the Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD. THey have salads, pizza, sandwiches and pastas. Also we are considering the Earl of Sanwich which has mostly sandwiches and salads. Pepper Market sounds like a interesting place too....a lot of variety.

if you want a sit down, you should look at Rainforest Cafe, House of Blues, or Planet Hollywood; if you're open to CS; any hotel's food court would fit the bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter