help with camera case, or smaller camera?

Merandab4

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I am leaving for WDW in 7 days,, yeah!!! And I desperately need to find a case for my camera.

I have the Kodak easy share DX7590. It has a 10x optical zoom, so it's not the smallest camera, yet it significantly smaller then the cannon digital rebel.
I will be carring this camera with me in all the parks, so i would like something that I can easily get in and out of. I want something that doessn't resemble a small lunch bucket,( which seems to be the case lately).

Another question: Would you opt to leave your "Good" camera (10x optical zoom and 5mp) at home and take a smaller more convenient camera, ( 3 mp, not much zoom). I am a big picture taker, but don't want to be burdened by the size of my camera. This will be the first time I take my "good" camera (5 MP)to WDW and I was excited about getting some pics blown up. If I use the other camera, how large can I blow up a pic that is 3 MP?

Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

I carried my Digital Rebel around with me. I Love having great quality pics... so I guess i'm not the person to ask.

My bag for my Digital Rebel had plenty of room for wallets and rolled up Ponchos in it though, so my fiancee didn't carry her purse around, it all went in my bag, and there was always enough room to stow the bag on rides and such, so I Didn't have any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter