Help with baby girl names

lillygator said:
That is DD's name!! :)
We also have a Haley Nicole....

I loved the name Natalie - but DH said no.
I also loved Emily, Tabitha, Cameron and Whitney.

I absolutely love Natalie. If I have a girl it will be Natalie Violet or Mary Ellen after my Grandmother. Good Luck!

lizz5 said:
Congrads on your baby girl!! princess: I was so excited to learn I was having a girl after 2 boys, but I found I had a really hard time naming her, it took us months!! But we named her Sydney Elizabeth. I really like it now, although at the time I was leaning towards Kaitlyn, Skyler, or Ryleigh. Dh and I couldn't settle on one of those and my dad suggested Sydney, so thats what we went with!!! :)

I have a Sydney Elizabeth, too! I also have two other boys (Jack & Hayden).

We like Maggie and Kate. Girls names are so much easier for me to come up with, but we had a hard time narrowing it down.

My favorite names are:
Alissa (truthful)
Anabelle(beautiful)
Arabella(beautiful)
Cassandra(love)
Try www.babynames.com they have all kinds of tools.

Also a unique idea is to name them after their birth stone:
January:Garnet
February:Amethyst
March:Aquamarine
April:Diamond
May:Emerald
June:Pearl/Alexandrite
July:Ruby
August:Peridot
September:Saphire
October:Opal/Tourmaline
November:Topaz
December:Zircon

Well have to admit I haven't read all 15 pages so I'm probably repeating, but here's my faviorates

first of all my daughter's name: Addison Brooke

Avery
Macy
Laurel
Ainsley
Gracyn
Jacey
Hadley
Brendall
McKell
Kendall
Taryn

HTH's
Jeni

Devon Elizabeth for our DD, soon-to-be 7.

I thought if I had another girl some day I'd name her Annwyn.

We have some pretty original names in my family :goodvibes

Nova
Noble(aunt)
Noble(cousin)
Amera
Amarilyss
Bria
Brandice
Evin
Amariss
Tyana

They're all taken for me when I have kids, I have to be original too. But I hope you like them. Good luck choosing a name. :teeth:

My dd princess: who is 9 is named Raigan Marie. Of course you can not find anything with her name on it :earboy2:

We are adopting a little girl next year and her name will be Gianna Christina :goodvibes

Well, my name is Kim...during the 70s that was one of the more popular names and I was one of seven Kim's in elementary school (I was Kim #5).

Now my 2 best friends on the other hand -- they have unusual names -- and they always spark great conversation! Sephera and America.

Hi,
My little ones name is Alison Elizabeth. I also love the name Marissa as well as Paige Ellen. Good Luck it's tough just choosing one!

What about Kinsley or Rowan? We are having our first baby (a little princess) in 90 days SO EXCITED we are naming her Madelyn Elizabeth! CAN NOT EVEN STAND THE WAIT! Good Luck! :banana:

My second child is a girl and her name is Isabel. When I was pregnant with number 3 and then number 4 I was convinced they were girls but wrong- both boys. So my other girl name- Lily, will go unused in our family. I also had Abigail on our list and Sophie.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. princess:

chrisn said:
I really like:

Devery

And just cause boys names are hard:

Cooper
Zane

Oh I so wanted to name my last son Zane. I should have kept my mouth shut because when I told my brother he was less than enthusiastic and that ruined it for me- I won't even mention what my mom said. So my advice is when you do decide don't tell anyone(except of course all of us! :rotfl2: )

All these names are very beautiful and some unusual ones too. I have actually chosen Madelyn. It just stuck, Ive been refering to her as Maddie for weeks now. LOL I cant wait till she gets here. (for more than one reason) LOL

I'm done having my kids Allison Kay and Terry Miles, but a few nice names I have heard lately are Ava, Mallory, and Jersey for a boy.

Best of luck.
Paula

My favourite girls names are:

Shaye
Erin
Victoria
Stephanie

Congratulations! It should be fun having a princess after all your pirates! :goodvibes

beautybelle said:
I just found out Friday that Im having a baby girl. I was dead set on another boy (theres all boys in our family) so I had a name picked out for him. But after being told there is a little princess in our future I cant think of a name that sticks with me at all. Ive searched websites and books and everything. What are some names you moms have named your little princesses?

Mine are:
Shaeleigh (Shaleigh, Shaylie, Shaylee, etc.)
Malesa (Muh Lee Suh)

I have 2 girls with #3 on the way. #1 is Ashley Mae which has gotten to be too common, #2 is Julianna Faith (we call her Jules) which we hardly ever hear, and #3 will either be Marinah or Autumn depending on how I feel the day she is born.

We named ours Lillian after Walts wife.

And our second one is Libby (Elizabeth.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter