Help with alice in wonderland party

dsamama

Earning My Ears
Hello wonderful disigners! My DD is about to turn 3 and we are having an alice in wonderland them party. I am looking for something like a sheet of "drink me" tags that i could cut out and put on bottles of soda or juice. And maybe a few table tent type signs that say "eat me" Adding the characters would be great too. Anything Alice in wonderland themed that would work for a party! If anyone has something like this already made up could you point me in the right direction or would anyone be wiling to create some stuff for me? Thanks in advance!

omg thank you so much so perfect! Would love a Bag topper her name is Alina and she will be 3 :)

That is ok I am sure I will be able to find someone who is more computer savy than me ha ha...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I am not a printer expert, but I do have an obnxious printer. :lmao: So, if this doesn't work I don't know what else to tell you.

Open the DISign on your desktop
Go to EDIT click on COPY
Open Word
EDIT PASTE
Right click on the image FORMAT PICTURE
SIZE
Make sure LOCK ASPECT RATIO is checked
ONLY RESIZE SMALLER, making it larger will create a blurred/pixelly image.

I hope this helps. :)
Dee

Hi - I am intruding in on this post, but I wondered if you could create a design of Alice in a tea cup? Either falling into one or sitting in one like the ride?

Thanks
Cathy

Hi Cathy
I don't really do t-shirt DISigns Hon.
Here is a couple of pieces of clip art I put together,maybe it might help.

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter