Help with ADR at Hollywood Studios

mialovesariel

Earning My Ears
Planning our ADR's and starting to get really excited about our trip in February. My big dilemma is Hollywood studios....Just feel like there is not a great place to eat in the park. Any suggestions?? On previous visits we've ate at brown derby and 50's prime time before and was not a big fan of either:( Traveling with DD's 8 and 4....no park hopper. Wanting to do fantasmic at 7:confused3

Planning our ADR's and starting to get really excited about our trip in February. My big dilemma is Hollywood studios....Just feel like there is not a great place to eat in the park. Any suggestions?? On previous visits we've ate at brown derby and 50's prime time before and was not a big fan of either:( Traveling with DD's 8 and 4....no park hopper. Wanting to do fantasmic at 7:confused3

We like SciFi. The atmosphere is awesome! Its nice and cool and surprisingly quiet! Is it just the 3 of you? Your DD's will probably sit in the front seat and you'll be sitting alone behind them. Which isnt a bad thing, depending on how you see it. I'd look at it as some "alone time", a chance for you to sit quietly and collect your thoughts while watching silly movie clips.

We always liked the food. The wings are yummy, so is the spinach dip, onion rings, and shakes! :thumbsup2

Oh I forgot all about sci-fi and we have ate their before also. Wasn't too thrilled with the food, but great atmosphere. The DD's would get a kick out of it. I totally forgot to mention my DH, oops can't forget about him. He is another kid at heart:)

I was going to suggest Sci-Fi too:) It isn't gourmet food by any means but the burgers are good. Personally I think the onion rings and shakes are worth the trip!

The atmosphere is amazing and you can really relax in there.....or at least I can:goodvibes

I think everyone should try it once.

Terri

Just booked my 430 at sci-fi with plenty of time to get a good spot for the 7pm Fantasmic. Thanks so much for the help:goodvibes

Just booked my 430 at sci-fi with plenty of time to get a good spot for the 7pm Fantasmic. Thanks so much for the help:goodvibes

Good choice! Since your DH will be there, it'll be the four of you...which is perfect for SciFi! The burgers are good, along with the other stuff i mentioned. Im sure your kids will have a great time. Not sure if you've been to scifi since they revamped their menu, but the picnic burger sounds delish! :thumbsup2

We're going in November and needed a good ts in hs. We took a ress at Mama Melrose in order to see the Osborne Christmas lights get turned on at 6pm. This will be my first time eating there. Iv eatten at many of the other places there but want to try something different.

My 7 year old daughter and 4 year old twins absolutely adored Hollywood and Vine and my husband and I really enjoyed the food their too. Get selection. You can also get the Fantasmic package there with VIP seating for the show.

Sci Fi is our go to in HS!

We first tried it back in 1998 (when I was 7) and every time we've been to Disney since then, we always go back to Sci Fi. It's one of our traditions :)

The atmosphere is great! The food is pretty good as well. Service has always been good. When we were there last year, our waiter was incredible! Everyone in the party thoroughly enjoyed their experience.

The kids will LOVE Sci-Fi! We usually eat there or Brown Derby, but with the kids I know they'll think sitting and eating in the car will be awesome! :cool1:

Good choice!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter