Help with 5/5 Itinerary

TXDIsneyMom

Earning My Ears
This is my first post (finally got up the courage to dive in!) but reading all the great info was such a help when I planned my first DW trip in 2003! Thank you!! It is comforting to know that, contrary to what I have been told, I am not the only Psycho Disney Planning Mom out there! :earsgirl: We are going to be in DW May 3 - 10. Didn't know about the 50th at the time or probably would have changed dates! (DH doesn't like crowds so much!) Which of these two options would be better as far as crowds go? We have a DD9 and a DS 7.

5/4 MK all day (even though it has evening magic hours) with 5:10 Crystal Palace ps
5/5 MK AM with CRT ps at 10:30 then to MGM at noon for afternoon

or

5/4 MGM till 4pm, then to MK for 5:10 Crystal Palace
5/5 MK all day with 10:30 CRT

Considerations:
1. 5/4 has MGM press events from 4pm till close and MK has evening
hours
2. 5/5 has MK events from 9am - 1pm

I guess the bottom line is: Is it better to fight the EMH or the press events? Clear as mud? Thanks in advance!

Personally I think the press wont be that bad. They'll be covering the event, and although it might be crowded (people watching), they won't be on the rides. etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter