HELP!! Why can't I book today for 180 days?!?

azdisneymom

Mouseketeer
180 days from today is September 21st. When I try to book that only through September 19th is blue in the calendar. I can't book anything past September 19th. September 19th is 178 days away.

The reason I am checking is that 180 days for our upcoming trip is tomorrow at 6am. We are staying onsite beginning September 22nd. But if only up to September 19th is open right now, will three more days really open up at 6am? It's 3am our time and I don't want to be do it for the next few nights :(

Are you on the website or app?
I recommend the website.
Also are you logged into MDE?
You need to be in order for your 180+10 to show up so be sure you are logged in.
Unfortunately at times the dates are glitchy and don't open when they should.
Hope it all works out for you!

I'm on the website. It's the same if I log in or log out. The system is only showing blue (open dates) for 178 from today and not 180. I'm worried that tomorrow it will continue to only show dates 178 days out when in reality I will be 180 and be forced to call for and do everything over the phone for a 13 night trip :( My dates are showing up in the grey box, but they should be blue up till the day before my check in and it's not :( It's only blue 2 days before that.

I'm on the website. It's the same if I log in or log out. The system is only showing blue (open dates) for 178 from today and not 180. I'm worried that tomorrow it will continue to only show dates 178 days out when in reality I will be 180 and be forced to call for and do everything over the phone for a 13 night trip :( My dates are showing up in the grey box, but they should be blue up till the day before my check in and it's not :( It's only blue 2 days before that.

I wouldn't get too upset over it until it actually does not work when your window should have opened.

Probably because (s)he was trying to book at midnight, but reservations don't open up until 6AM EDT.

Probably because (s)he was trying to book at midnight, but reservations don't open up until 6AM EDT.

OP was not trying to book at midnight.
They said they knew they should be able to see through Sept 21st as that was 180 days from yesterday but they were only seeing until the 19th so they were worried that today at 6am eastern they would not see the 22nd as they should.

I'm having this issue as well. My ADR window is supposed to open up at 6am so I'm on the website practicing and its only showing dates 178 days out. :(

Well since we have not seen OP I'm guessing it worked so don't worry too much until it actually does not work when your window is supposed to open.

Update - the dining window opened up correctly for me! The Disney site must have been glitching earlier when it was only showing me through the 20th but when I got on the site this morning at 5:50am it was showing 180 days out (through the 22nd) and then right at 6:00 it opened up the 23rd and rest of the dates for my reservation.

Update - the dining window opened up correctly for me! The Disney site must have been glitching earlier when it was only showing me through the 20th but when I got on the site this morning at 5:50am it was showing 180 days out (through the 22nd) and then right at 6:00 it opened up the 23rd and rest of the dates for my reservation.

Thanks for the update!
This is why I tell people not to start worrying prematurely.
Hope you got the ADR's you wanted.

I had this issue yesterday, hit my 180 days and my and my husband's computers would not show anything into our 10 day window, unless we used the MDE App on our phones. Super annoying! Could not get our first high priority reservation because of time wasted trying to fix/panic. I called later in day about it and the most Disney said to do was clear cookies on the browser, which we did and still no luck. So we will be hunting down cancellations closer to date for that one - boo

Oh no, I just posted about this. We are 181 days out and the site is only showing dates available for 178 days out. They really need to do something about this website, there are so many glitches all the time (like the online payment option disappearing for several days and thus I was unable to even view my current balance - had to call and ask).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter