Help--which resort?

scrawny

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
This is my very first post so i am not sure how this works.....

Here is my question. We are booked for a land and sea package starting 2/1/09. The land portion is at AKL. Due to incredibly cheap air fare we actually arrive 1/31. We really don't want to shell out the extra $ to stay AKL for an extra night so we were thinking about staying at POP for 1 night then transferring over to AKl. What do you think? One other thing when we come back from the sea portion we are planning on adding an extra 5 nights and staying at one of the other value resorts. i like the theme of Movies, but because of remod was thinking of Music. Is there a plan to remod Movies and which does everyone prefer?

thanks for the advice.

I can't really help out with the remodeling for the AS resorts, but I can give you this piece of advice: pay the extra money for that one night for AKL. I know it's a little more, but the convenience of not having to upack, pack, unpack again is worth paying the extra bit of money.

As for the cruise, have a great time! If we could afford to go every year we would! It is by far my favorite vacation!

And as for your first post, welcome! This is a great place to find great information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter