Help! Which parks would a teen prefer?

jacksinn

Earning My Ears
I'm interested to know which park my teen would enjoy spending more time in-disney or universal? I have 6 days. Also, what tickets do I buy if i want to leave for lunch or take a nap and be able to get back in? Do they stamp your hand like they do at other parks? :)

It depends on the teens, any Disney ticket will allow you to leave and return to the same park, to go to different parks you need a park hopper. If you teens are thrill ride junkies they will want some time at Universal.

If you're spending 6 days :banana: , I'd suggest you purchase/borrow a guide-book for the Orlando area and get acquainted with the different WDW & US/IOA parks before making a decision. Also visit this board often, often, often. If your teen hasn't been to any of these parks, I really don't think you can wrong - there's SO much that each park offers.

We find it impossible to choose between WDW & US/IOA. Maybe you could split your time and visit both resorts?

Have a great time!! pixiedust:

If you have six days the solution is easy do 2 days in Universal and 4 at Disney. All the parks have attractions teens will like.

:rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana:

DOOM1001 said:
If you have six days the solution is easy do 2 days in Universal and 4 at Disney. All the parks have attractions teens will like.

:rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana:

I agree. Our son is 19 and he enjoys attractions at both Universal and Disney. If you stay onsite at Universal, you get to go to the front of the line by showing your room key - my family LOVES this perk. Do Disney first and then spend a couple of days at Universal. A perfect plan. :thumbsup2

MY DS16 votes for MGM. Loves the rides there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter