Help, which Disney PhotoPass.

We love photopass+!!!! We don't carry our nice camera around the park, just our phones so we love using the photopass & love getting the attraction ride pics. (we wouldn't normally buy them) we went for 4 days last year and ended up with over 400pics!!!!

Are you dining at character meals that have photos that aren't otherwise included? (Akershus and Cinderella's Royal Table have prints that are included so don't count them for this)

Are you willing to stop and have lots of PP pictures taken?

Will you be riding lots of rides that have photos on them?

bonus: are you doing Pirate's League?

If you're doing most or even all of those, + is great.

If you're ONLY interested in the ride photos, wait until you get there and buy Attractions +, which is way cheaper. It gives you ONLY the digital images of the ride photos.

Are you dining at character meals that have photos that aren't otherwise included? (Akershus and Cinderella's Royal Table have prints that are included so don't count them for this)

Are you willing to stop and have lots of PP pictures taken?

Will you be riding lots of rides that have photos on them?

bonus: are you doing Pirate's League?

If you're doing most or even all of those, + is great.

If you're ONLY interested in the ride photos, wait until you get there and buy Attractions +, which is way cheaper. It gives you ONLY the digital images of the ride photos.

We are dinning at Cinderella's Royal Table and then the others are character buffets. I can not say we would stop and get our pic taken all that much. I guess I would really want it for when we get pics with the characters..........like tinkerbell, the princes, and other characters we see in the parks. Does that make sense? I am not sure about the rides. I do not know what rides take pics. My youngest can not go on the big rides and I am not sure my middle one can either. He may be able to go on some but not all.

Photopass +. We really enjoyed our experience with it and at character meals where they print a picture you get handed that for free right then and there. We ended up with a few hundred pics

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm debating this same question myself... I just think that the ride photos don't come out very good. Also, it seems like it might be a lot of work to get the ride photos and that would just annoy me.

Does anyone know if Crystal Palace has a photo taken when you arrive? I think that will be the deciding factor for me. Last time, the photos were amazing from Tusker House and I had to buy them. I think the photos were like $30 at the restaurant so thats enough to justify the photopass+ .

Also - the photopass is GREAT for the character pictures. We did lots of those and the pictures came out great. The ones that weren't as great (for us) were the ones where you stop outside. For me, photopass at a minimum is worth it if you plan on doing lots of character meet and greets. However I'm still up in the air on whether the plus is worth it.

If I just went with the PhotoPass archive disc , how do the cast members taking the pics link it to my account? Do I get some kind of band or card? I am confused on difference between the 2. Last time we went there was 1 PhotoPass.

Does anyone know if Crystal Palace has a photo taken when you arrive? I think that will be the deciding factor for me. Last time, the photos were amazing from Tusker House and I had to buy them. I think the photos were like $30 at the restaurant so thats enough to justify the photopass+ .

No pictures at CP.

If I just went with the PhotoPass archive disc , how do the cast members taking the pics link it to my account? Do I get some kind of band or card? I am confused on difference between the 2. Last time we went there was 1 PhotoPass.

So, not PP+?

You just get a PP card from a photographer and use that. Once your trip is done (or while you're on your trip if you brought a computer and want to start checking on potentially missing pictures while you can have re-takes done) you enter the code on the back of your card. (you can get more than one card...if you do that, just enter all the codes)

Hint: take a clear digital picture of the code on any card you get. That way if you lose a card you don't lose the info associated with the card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter