Help!! Where to pick up car??

mckim

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at POR-Riverside 10/01-10/06 and want to rent a car for 1 day to go to Seaworld. We would like to rent from National, but which is closer to pick one up, the Car Care Center, or the Dolphin? Also, what is the best and fastest way to get to the location to pick up and drop the car off? Thanks for any and all help since I am really confused.

2 choices
Free: take to POR bus to MK and Monorail back to TTC or POR Bus to epcot/ bus or boat to Dolphin
$15-20: take a cab to either.

I think I would do the bus to epcot...walk through..boat to dolphin...
At the dolphin the car rental is in lobby..valet will bring your car, and then the next day you drop off with valet. No need to go in. Very easy. Make sure you have a reservation and I also like to call and confirm that I will be picking up the car (in the am I call).

There is complimentary shuttle transportation to the Car Care Center. Just ask for this service at the front desk of the resort...it's best to request it the day before. The Car Care Center has longer operating hours than the Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter