Help ! where should we eat. take my cool cool poll...

Where should we eat at for dinner???

• San Angel Inn (Mexico)

• Nine Dragons (China)

Results are only viewable after voting.

sugermouse

<b> Would eat all meals at Tepanyaki as long as th
Okay, we are Dis. Vets. but we need real help. We are going for nine days from California, and we wanna make the most of the magic. We are eating all over the place, and we have 1 more night to book for our dinner meal. We narrowed it down between that Chinese Nine Dragons or The Mexican San Angel Inn. We've eaten at Mexico, but never at China. What should we do? Take the poll, or drop me a message... or both! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!::MickeyMo

I know I am no help, but honestly I don't know if I'd choose either of those. I am not a Mexican fan, and the reviews for both these establishments seem to be hit or miss. That may mean it's a fairly decent place if you can't please everyone.

Are you set on a sit-down place in Epcot?

I have eaten at China and will not recommend it. I don't care much for Mexican so I've never tried that one. I've eaten at Norway, China, and Canada, and will only recommend Canada. It's one of our favorites that we don't miss on our trips.

We will be trying out Germany in July, so then I will know more about that one.

I always like to try somewhere new when we visit WDW so if you have already eaten at San Angel Inn, I vote that you should try Nine Dragons. I know it has received some not so popular reviews in the past but the authors of the PassPorter guide books recently ate there and even changed their ratings.
http://www.passporter.com/articles/ninedragons.htm
The review was so good we almost ate there but decided to try Restaurant Marrakesh this trip and save Nine Dragons for another visit.

I love San Angel Inn. The atmosphere can not be beat and I crave the sopa azteca (tortilla soup) on a daily basis.

Autumnblue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter