Help! What's the cheapest/fastest way to Orlando?

DisneyAngel05

What's 12 hours on a plane, when DISNEY is waiting
Hi all!!

Long time lurker here, but I know you guys are all top Disney planners and I need some help!
We were planning on taking our twins to HK Disneyland at the end of the year but friends of ours are going to Orlando in Feb which is sooo tempting!

My question: what do you recommend as the cheapest and fastest way to get to Orlando MCO? I live in BrisVegas, but will gladly fly out of Melb/Sydney if its got better flights...

PLEASE HELP!! :worship:

DisneyAngel05

Have you investigated any of the special qantas has/had for their new Dallas route. Other than that V Australia and Delta are most probably the cheapest flights.

Twice I've flown BRIS-LAX-MCO return on the Qantas 11am flight flight out of Bris and found I had short wait time at LAX for my connecting direct flight to MCO. This time I am flying Syd-DFW-MCO and have a slightly longer transit time in DFW. However the price from Qantas has been the same. For three years in a row Qantas have given me the MCO return flight for only an extra $200

February this year - Qantas doesn't start the Dallas route until May so you'll have the choice of United, Qantas, or V into LA or San Francisco then hopefully one only further flight into Orlando.

Next year ? - Qantas will be flying four times per week into Dallas then onto Orlando with more connection choices.

We're taking the Qantas into Dallas route later this year.

Hi, i travel brisbane - la - orlando with Vaustralia. I did this last year and have booked to go this june, i always wait for the sale. I have found them much cheaper than qantas.. We travelled premium economy which was still cheaper than qantas.

michelle

Hi, i travel brisbane - la - orlando with Vaustralia. I did this last year and have booked to go this june, i always wait for the sale. I have found them much cheaper than qantas.. We travelled premium economy which was still cheaper than qantas.

michelle

Just booked V Australia from Perth to LA for Dec next year and saved a fortune! looks like a great airline too

Is that possible!? I was looking on different airline sites to get an idea of what costs are like at the moment (I know they'll get cheaper closer on, but I can dream while I wait...the long wait lol) and the furtherest they would show was up to Feb 2012. What price did you get?

V Australia has a Sydney to Orlando deal for $1400 right now. It was offered at the flight centre travel expo on Sunday.

Just had a sticky beak on the V Australia website, out of curiosity lol They have from Sydney-Orlando $1389 but travel dates are 1 Feb-31March 2011 Is a great bargain though!

The flyer I have has flights up to the end of September for 1414. You might have to book directly with the flight centre as it is a deal that is part of their travel expo.

Ohh wow that is a great deal...shame I'm a little 'busy' in September lol Still wondering how Perthgirl booked so far ahead though?
Seen flyers that my local FlightCentre is having a travel expo soon, might have to check it out. Although I'm not in a position to travel this year it is fun to daydream about the next holiday, and going direct to Orlando will be most ideal with mini-me in tow lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter