HELP!! what to park for january?

CatDisney16

Earning My Ears
hey guys! I need a little help on what to pack for a trip in January... what's the weaather like?

Thank You! :sunny:

Welcome to the DIS!

You'll need to pack a little of everything. January weather is completely unpredictable. you could have warm days (80s) with cool mornings or you could have mornings near freezing with afternoons in the 40s or 50s.

Or you could have anything in between those two scenarios!

We went last January the 21-27. It was wonderful weather the whole time we were there. It was in the high 70's- low 80's. Evenings were just beautiful- 60's. We packed a little of everything. It was hot enough to swim and wear shorts during the day but chilly enough in the mornings and evening to wear sweatshirts. We mostly wore jeans and T-shirts. Have a great time. January is an awesome time to visit!!!

We go every January and each time the weather is different!! We have learned to pack a little bit of everything, that doesn't take up to much room. We pack gloves and hats, which we ended up buying a couple of years, warm jacket, we just wear this down on the plane and hoodies. One day it can be 75 and the next 32!! Be prepared, or be prepared to spend!!!

:goodvibes

CatDisney16 said:
hey guys! I need a little help on what to pack for a trip in January... what's the weaather like?

Thank You! :sunny:

:rotfl: Had to laugh at your title....At first I thought, well nevermind :rolleyes:

DD and I are doing our first January trip next month, and I am packing us 3 prs of shorts/skorts, 3 prs of pants, and 3 capris. We will also do 1/2 and 1/2 long and short sleeved shirts- we will also bring lightweight fleece pullovers and lightweight windbreaker jackets. I figure we can just layer, layer, layer!! We will go into the week expecting just about anything, weather-wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter