Help! What should she do?

Aytons4him

~Blessed mama of many~
A friend just emailed me. She is staying with family and has decided last minute to go to magic kingdom next week. She wanted help figuring that out. They would be just buying one day tickets so should she just buy those at the gate or can she buy them online and still arrange fast pass and such through the my Disney experience app? They are taking their little ones and I don't want her to wait all day in line. I would love for her to be able to set up her fp ahead of time so she can just get busy once they get to the park.

Just not sure how that works at this point or if it's even possible :)

Even if she got tickets now and tried to schedule FP she probably would get a whole lot. It's too close to date. I'd say get tickets now and give FP a go. It couldn't hurt.

Definitely buy now and get fast passes. Aside from Anna and Elsa and seven dwarfs (maybe wishes and msep too), they should be able to get mostly everything they'd want. Some people would be surprised at how much you can book in such a short amount of time from actual trip

I just randomly checked and for Wednesday I could even get 7 dwarves fps for a party of two. There seem to be some pretty good options so I would recommend them going ahead and buying and linking tickets now.

Liz

Oh you guys are sooo great! Ok so logistically, how does that work? She goes online purchases direct from Disney and then that allows her to use the MDE online to book fp right away?

Now how does she get her actual tickets on the day she goes? Does she pick up her tickets at guest relations?

When she goes to purchase the tickets from Disney, she needs to select the "will call" pick up option. As long as she a!ready has a MDE account, the tickets will automatically link. Then she can do her FPs. When they get to the MK they pick up their tickets at the Guest Relations outside the park.

Ahhh ok that seems simple enough! Thanks Minnie mum and everyone else who answered. I appreciate it so much! :)

For those that helped with my friend who decided to go to Disney with her daughter and mom last minute, thought you might like an update. :)

Her daughter is almost 5 so the princess thing was the most important to her. She managed to get a fp for the rapunzel and Cinderella meet and greet. I suggested she get a fp for peterpans flight so she did and one for barnstormer.

She was determined to meet Elsa and Anna so I said her best bet would be rope drop and hustle there first thing. She did and by 10:45 am they were at Gastons tavern for a cinnamon bun having done Elsa and Anna, Prince Charming carrasol, Winnie the Pooh, and journey with the little mermaid. Isn't that great?!

Considering planning a trip less than a week before and knowing really nothing about Disney except from jumping on the website to look at it with her daughter lol!

And this is the best thing of all...she got the coveted dinner ressies for "Be our Guest" at 6:15!!!! I told her to just keep checking the night before because of people in the 24 hr window cancelling, and it worked!!

I couldn't believe it!! I was sooo happy for her!! Anyway, thanks to you all for your suggestions and help.:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter