Help! What resort do I choose?

disneyteenager

Earning My Ears
For my graduation ma and my friends ages 18 17 17 are going to Walt Disney world our max is 1500 per person so a total of 4500. That includes dining tickets and hotel. Can anyone tell me where I can stay and for how log I can say for, for that price

You have many choices. For example, the three of you could stay for a week with tickets and dining in a value or moderate resort under the Summer Offer.

I would recommend that you go to the WDW website and check out what is available.

Good luck and congratulations!! :cool1:

Kate:thumbsup2

Play with the site! See what it costs to do a super budget trip and then see what you can add within your price range. :) Start with a value for 3 days and go from there.

I'll repeat the advice I gave a week or so ago ago when you asked about 2 of you w/ a different budget -
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3120724
Go onto the WDW reservation page of the WDW site on the web and plug in some choices to see what your numbers are
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
You won't be able to get exact numbers because spring 2014 package costs have not been released yet, but, when the time comes, you should be able to book whichever of the values appeal to you.

Don't forget to check out the Swan/Dolphin! There prices can be relatively cheap as well for deluxe accommodations (especially if you guys are considering staying in the Boardwalk area). They include the same perks as Disney Resort Hotels except Magical Express and the Key to the world card so you will have to carry around your room key and tickets separately. You also will not be able to apply the dining plan if you stay here.
My mother and I stayed at the Dolphin for our last trip and room alone for the two of us for 5 nights/6 days was under 1500$ We went in late June/July.
However if you do stay there you will need to arrange your own transportation. We used a town-car service that included a grocery stop - round trip was around 150$ with tip!
For tickets I suggest buying through UT- they are discounted so it will save you a bit of money!

If you do stay in a Disney Resort you guys should check out prices for AoA suites. Then the three of you can stay together with the benefit of having two bathrooms.

One consideration is that, in my opinion, it is better to stay in lesser accommodations and be able to stay for a longer time period. The greater the number of days, the more fun and relaxation you can have.

Be sure to plan for your food. The first time I went I was shocked at how much we spent on food in the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter