Help! What kinda bag do I use???

I spray my fabric bags with "camp out" is a water repellant you can get at walmart. I also keep things like my wallet and camera/phone in a ziplock baggie.

Yes, same here, ::yes::and I make it a small bag because you don't need that much. I add a couple bandaids, travel sunscreen, and lip balm. I also rubberband the ziplock and a cheap poncho (2 for $1 at Dollar Tree) and I am ready to go. This time hubby wants those collapsible water bottles, but we'll see.

I'm on my WDW trip right now (yay!) and am using a Baggalini "Sling" Messenger Bag for the first time. I just love it! It has tons of organizing pockets, and is just the right size for my day-to-day park stuff. I was worried that it would be too small, but it's got plenty of room.

The mesh water bottle pouch on the outside is sometimes a tight fit, depending on the brand of water bottle, but has worked okay so far. My cell phone fits best in the side cell phone pocket, and ended up being too big for the small pocket on the strap. Loving this bag!

Kavu Seattle Sling Cross body, a medium size bag, will fit 2 water bottles, first aid kit, keys, & ponchos. It has long adjustable strap and contours to your body. Also comes in cool designs or solid colors that doesn't look like something my grandmother would carry!

Just curious... what do you do with your bag during pics. We take a lot of photos and while I carried crossbody on last trip - wasn't crazy about either moving it, taking it off or leaving in place during photos. thanks,

I take it off for a few good pictures and then leave it on for the rest. I really do want something that reflects my style for just that reason!

I wear a smallish cross body bag with the essentials-phone, camera, Chapstick, sunglasses case. I also have a city mini double-I put stuff in large ziplocs underneath- one for diapers/wipes, one for changes of clothes, one for snacks. I am not a backpack person and I don't like to lug a huge bag around.

I wear a "fanny pack":rotfl2: It is the only time I would even consider such a horrid thing, but I but my "disney button" on the top, put my cellphone, room safe key, tylenol, sunglasses and sunblock in it and we are good to go. I never have to worry that I put it down some place and forgot to pick it back up!

I wear a "fanny pack":rotfl2: It is the only time I would even consider such a horrid thing, but I but my "disney button" on the top, put my cellphone, room safe key, tylenol, sunglasses and sunblock in it and we are good to go. I never have to worry that I put it down some place and forgot to pick it back up!

I usually sport the fanny pack too! Crossover bags are uncomfortable to me, and backpacks are hot and feel like a ton of bricks by the end of the day. Trying to find a stylish one is a challenge though...I have looked far and wide. I WILL find the perfect fanny pack someday! :rotfl2:

I would recommend LL Beans Stowaway bag. It's light and just the right size! I swear, we fit everything in there, plus two light jackets, we went in dec/January. It's not expensive either! You feel as though you have nothing on! I would look it up! We loved ours! :)

I like the Vera Bradley Hipster but is is not waterproof. I will have to try the "Camp-out" spray mentioned earlier in the post. The hipster is big enough to carry all of my essentials (wallet, cell phone, small camera, sun screen, etc.) and I can even throw in some small purchases if necessary. I really like that it is a crossbody so my hands are free.

I love using my fanny pack. Its lightweight and holds quite a bit. We've been to Disney World many many times and I love not having to carry something or worry about what to do with it when I go on a ride. It fits money, phone, tickets, credit cards. There is one compartment that is next to the waist when I wear it, that's where I put my id and credit card. I put money in the one furthest out. That way if I'm getting money out, I don't accidently lose my credit card or id. The one in the middle has my phone and tickets. That's a pocket rarely used while inside the park.

When I went for the first time I made the mistake of taking a large backpack. It rained so we had to buy it a poncho as it wasn't waterproof and it had cameras, phones etc inside. It was a total hassle to get anything out of it so about 4 days into the trip we gave up and bought a light drawstring bag from Hollywood Studios. It was much better. That's what we are taking again for this year.

Best bags for Disney...those string backpacks. Light weight, hold everything you need. Works like a charm.

I have an 8 and 4 year olds. I brought two bags just in case I didn't like one... but we ended up using both.

I used this one as a purse... tied sweatshirts on the strap which was convenient. And it fit my DSLR in it. http://www.ebags.com/product/ameribag/healthy-back-bag-distressed-nylon-small/3190?productid=9201

And the second one was much smaller, but I really like it. We used it as a snack bag... we had groceries delivered to our room, so we took snacks in baggies and stuff in the parks with us. Best part was that my DH was happy to carry it.
http://www.ebags.com/product/overland-equipment/donner-shoulder-bag/140202?productid=1362821

I found both from reviews of others on these boards in my pre-trip research.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter