Help what handbag is this?

heartsy77

2024 taking the kids and grands to Disneyland !
When I was registering for my nursing classes the other day a girl had a giraffe print purse with red leather at the top. The purse had a gold almost plaque about the size of a business card on the side ( I assume it was the brands logo). I LOVE THIS PURSE! I searched the internet high and low and can't figure out what kind it is. This morning Qvc has Dooney and Bourke giraffe print purse that is very similar for $140 and I tempted to order. I would really like to figure out what the other brand is so I can compare price. Anybody have any ideas as to what brand it could be?

The original is the Dooney and Bourke. If the one you saw had colors on it, it was a knock-off. Hope this helps! :) Happy purse hunting!

I was going to say the QVC D&B one myself- but it could also be a Fendi bag? that's the only one I can think of with the gold FF's on it kind of square shaped. And if it was a Fendi- I'm guessing the D&B is way cheaper. I like that one they have with the red handle today- I'm tempted to buy it myself. But I have no money.

I saw one pretty simular to your discription at the naturalizer outlet.

Hope you are able to find it.

Smile-
Jo

FYI...I saw a D&C (Dolce and Gabana) one that was also just like what you are talking about. It was at a knock off booth at the flea market. They really look like the real thing. I bought a Coach and saw the same thing at the Coach outlet store and I paid less than half of what it was.
Good luck. I hope you find it. :)

I don't really 'do' brands when it comes to purses. .. but I saw several that were giraffe with red handles when shopping overstock.com today.

Also there is one for $20 at fashionbug.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter