• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP!! What do I get if I don't know them

There's always something - you know she loves cooking. That'll get you a gift. Is it cooking or baking or both and how much do you want to spend?

I know you don't care for the gift card route, but one for spa services is usually good. I have loved receiving a massage or Mani-pedi gift card.

Or since she loves to cook, how about a cooking class? That is more personalized and could be fun. Or an apron. They seem to be a trend right now and you can find some really cute ones. Or even make it.

Fifteen dollars?

Oh. Hmm. That's a bit harder. At fifteen bucks I'd maybe just go with a couple of mugs. Even if she doesn't love them, she can use them for company or regift them.

A really nice box of chocolates or some nice coffee . Keep it simple. Since wine is out, chocolate or coffee.

How about something from Bath & Body works. I remember getting lotion from my husbands family members at my Bridal shower whom I barely knew.

I think s would really love some car wash passes

A box of nice chocolates?

I would never get anyone a certificate for a massage if I didn't know they liked them. I don't want strangers touching me!

Why did the OP edit out the post and all subsequent posts? It doesn't sound like anything was out of line.

I hate when people do this.

Why did the OP edit out the post and all subsequent posts? It doesn't sound like anything was out of line.

I hate when people do this.

No wonder I am confused. I start reading..can't figure out who they are trying to buy something for..yet people are giving suggestions..and the OP just keeps posting an 'S'..is this some kind of troll post?

No wonder I am confused. I start reading..can't figure out who they are trying to buy something for..yet people are giving suggestions..and the OP just keeps posting an 'S'..is this some kind of troll post?

I think you hit the nail on the head. A troll post.

The original post was about finding a gift for a boyfriends sister. She doesn't like wine,she loves to cook, and she wanted to get her a gift. She had a 15 dollar budget to spend on the gift. Nothing seemed sinister at all.

The original post was about finding a gift for a boyfriends sister. She doesn't like wine,she loves to cook, and she wanted to get her a gift. She had a 15 dollar budget to spend on the gift. Nothing seemed sinister at all.

Well that's certainly racy and controversial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter