HELP - What color are the 3D glasses you get at Mickey's Philharmagic?

232323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3238%3E%3A82%3E%3A7%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323256699%3B7%3B7nu0mrj

We so didn't take enough photos last time. Didn't even think to take photos of those.

They're 3D glasses! Minnie told me they were opera glasses. I guess I am not as high cultured as I thought.

Thanks for making me chuckle, Hope. I needed that today! Yikes. What a day. I need a vacation from my kids! (Don't we all, I suppose. School does start soon. :)

Thanks for making me chuckle, Hope. I needed that today! Yikes. What a day. I need a vacation from my kids! (Don't we all, I suppose. School does start soon. :)

You know... I was telling DH about this thread too..and he said they were opera glasses.. I guess Hope and DH are better friends w/ Minnie than the rest of us are!!

Yep, we all need a break today! I offered my kids up to the curriculum director also a friend she declined and said she needed more time to prepare! I told her they could go help her!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter