Help! What actress does THIS actress look like? Solved! Kathleen Quinland

The Diet Coke actress name is Kristyna Janckova. Her looks remind me of a lot of the actresses named in the thread.

My nephew seems to know who all the actors/actresses are clear back through the 50's so I asked him if he knew who it might be. His first response was " she could be 20 different actresses, she just has one of those faces." So I gave up trying to figure it out, now it will probably start bugging me again though lol.

When I look at her I see.....

04425778941b832a0a6c5a5b41418412.jpg

Ask him to list the 20 different actresses. That was the whole point of asking him. :rolleyes:

Edited : changed my mind

His point was that she has one of those faces that reminds everyone of someone. And yes he tried guessing like the rest of us but couldn't place her.

Last edited:
Could it be Embeth Davidtz? She was in Bicentennial Man. I thought of her when I saw the Coke actress.

I Googled Diet Coke actress and that's how I got the name Kristyna Janckova.
Like this woman though, I think a lot of singer's and actresses' looks are so similar that it's hard to tell who is who.

When I look at her I see.....

04425778941b832a0a6c5a5b41418412.jpg

:rotfl:

Perfect. He is in his fifties, hair is short and he's always had that tired look. He is short/small. How does he look in a white button down? We just have to make him a detective. He did have a uniform in Glory.

You know I found a fun fact while going cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs with this thread. Bonnie Bedelia from Parenthood/Presumed Innocent came up on a search.

She is Macaulay Culkin's aunt.:bored:

Okay back to Cuckooville. :badpc:

Last edited:
Morena Baccarin from "V"? SHe's not from the 1980's though.

Nope
Not exactly an actress, but she looks like Jessica Seinfeld to me.

nope

thanks for posting tho~ and keeping the thread alive. Somebody, somewhere is going to know who I am thinking of, lol. I just saw the commercial again tonight and it is bugging me all over again :headache: Maybe the actress isn't from the 80's? I can see her , hear her in my head..so clearly and I just cant connect it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter