Help! We Leave Tomorrow!

FirstTripEver

Mouseketeer
We will be in the parks this Sat and Sun. I believe early entrance on both days is for Universal Studios at 8AM. We are staying at the Hard Rock. We want to be one of the first ones to enter the park. What time should we plan on being at the gate....is 7:30 or 7:45 early enough? Also, do you recommend walking or taking the water taxi from the Hard Rock that early in the morning? I've read that there are also bike taxis- I assume they might be the fastest options?

Also, we do want to experience Island Of Adventure at park opening. Would you suggest being there by 8:15 or 8:30AM for the 8:45 opening? I've read that we will end up behind the crowds if we use our EE to US and then try to take the train over to IOA? Thoughts??

THANKS SO MUCH!

I just wanted to say, have a great trip!!!

Sorry I don't have any answers for you, hopefully someone on here will have some insight.

We will be in the parks this Sat and Sun. I believe early entrance on both days is for Universal Studios at 8AM. We are staying at the Hard Rock. We want to be one of the first ones to enter the park. What time should we plan on being at the gate....is 7:30 or 7:45 early enough? Also, do you recommend walking or taking the water taxi from the Hard Rock that early in the morning? I've read that there are also bike taxis- I assume they might be the fastest options?

Also, we do want to experience Island Of Adventure at park opening. Would you suggest being there by 8:15 or 8:30AM for the 8:45 opening? I've read that we will end up behind the crowds if we use our EE to US and then try to take the train over to IOA? Thoughts??

THANKS SO MUCH!

Taking the water taxi will actually let you out further away than just walking. It is only a 5 minute walk from HRH to Universal. If EE starts at 8, they will be letting people in starting at about 7:45. I'd be at the gates by about 7:15 if you really want to be the first ones in.

I'd be at IOA about 30-45 minutes before posted opening time.

Make sure you confirm which park will have early entry before you head there. It can change without notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter