Help w/sizing pic please

allie&mattsmom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>I am Jakes favorite
Hi. For whatever reason I cannot get my pic in my sig sized right. I know how to do it, done it in the past. Tried resizing on photobucket a bunch of times and it won't get any smaller. Can someone please help me get it to the Dis "legal" size?

Thanks!

Load your pic up in Paint. Then click on Images, then click Stretch/Skew, the bod will load up and you will put in an amount (percentage) of the pic. So if you want it smaller you will put in something less than 100 (%). Make sure you do the same number (percentage) for both horizontal and vertical otherwise your pic will become distorted.

I'm not sure how much you have to shrink the pic to make it correct size, but just do it over and over until you get the right size. But if you don't have the right size DO NOT SAVE IT (or save it under a different file name).

Thanks BeckWhy. One small problem, I don't know how to load it up to paint. I tried but couldn't get it to work. :blush: Sorry. Can you help?

Thanks again! :)

Put the link to the image here or email it to me. I will resize and send it right back.

allie&mattsmom said:
Thanks BeckWhy. One small problem, I don't know how to load it up to paint. I tried but couldn't get it to work. :blush: Sorry. Can you help?

Thanks again! :)

Umm.. well if you know the file name of the picture click start and go to search and then click on pictures, music, etc... then type in the name of the pic. When it loads up right click it and go to "Open with..." and click paint. If paint isn't listed go to the bottom of the list and I think there should be something that says something like "find program."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter