Help w/ Rates - pleaseee?

HeatherBelle614

Always wishing on a star!
My work computer HATES the WDW website, so if someone would help me out, I'd really appreciate it!

I was hoping to get the following information:

June 19 (check-in) to June 23 (check-out) - (any) Value Resort w/ 25% room discount (what is the cost?; and, is the discount available for those dates?)

June 21 (check-in) to June 25 (check-out) - same as above

No tickets or anything, just room rates.

TIA!!!

1.June 19 (check-in) to June 23 (check-out) - (any) Value Resort w/ 25% room discount (what is the cost?; and, is the discount available for those dates?)
For a standard room
Sat, Jun 19 $ 100.50
Sun, Jun 20 $ 89.25
Mon, Jun 21 $ 89.25
Tue, Jun 22 $ 89.25
Total with taxes: 416

2.June 21 (check-in) to June 25 (check-out) - same as above
For a standard room:
Mon, Jun 21 $ 89.25
Tue, Jun 22 $ 89.25
Wed, Jun 23 $ 89.25
Thu, Jun 24 $ 89.25
Total with taxes $403

I hope that helps!

sumertime beat me to it! :goodvibes

Those are the same numbers I got as well... looking at a quick trip??? You've got an AP, right?

Thanks!

Is that with the 25% discount being offered?

No AP; we weren't planning on going this year, but we may splurge and go for a few days. Don't throw rocks at me, but we mainly want to go to check out the new HP area at US, but we'd stay at WDW. We have some great rewards points built up to use, and it'd give us the chance to use ME to/from the airport. (I've checked in to Mears and a taxi over to US - not too bad.)

We'd only do one or two days at WDW parks, and are planning on volunteering to get our one free day tickets.

We're HP nerds though, but can't go to Orlando without doing something Disney related. (Although, I just got a PIN ?? from US for a great rate at their deluxe category resorts, so I may have to start looking in to that pricing too. Oh, too many options!)

Yes, that is with the 25% discount. Regular rack rates for your dates would be $119 for weekdays or $134 weekends.

BTW, marcielm - were you by any chance at WDW during early December? We saw a family that looked like yours at a couple different places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter