Help Us Decide, Please

tkbbmom

Mouseketeer
Currently for our November trip we have booked Mickey's Backyard BBQ -- we've never done it before. We will have our 17 yo, 15 yo and 10 yo w/ us. But, now we're seconding guessing the decision bec it doesn't get great review -- although our kids love BBQ fare -- and bec of it being outside.
Should we keep the ressie?

Or change to Raglan Raglan Road, Paradiso37 , or Crossroads? Or any other recommendation?

I have never done the bbq but have wanted to try it. I would keep it. every trip I plan atleast one thing new. some we like more than others, but always glad we tried. so even if it gets a few bad, I am sure they have gotten some good reviews too. I hope if you go, you have a great time.

We were going to go to this once and I decided to cancel because it was not a true meet and greet at the meal. It is more of a character experience. My understanding is that it's more of a dance party. It being outside would not be a deterrent for us.

Have you been to Hoop Dee Doo? I would give that a try. Also, we haven't tried it, but I've read a lot of good things about the Trail's End buffet that's at Fort Wilderness.

Unless your kids are really into the characters, I would switch to the Hoop Dee Doo. You'll get ribs, fried chicken, etc and a really fun and funny show in a rustic atmosphere. To me the BBQ skews a little younger and the food seems to be pretty basic picnic fare for the 2 credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter