Help us choose...

Another comment...I've only been an owner for about a year, but after monitoring booking patterns I am more than convinced that buying resale was the right thing to do. Unless you absolutely need to stay at the VGF, for 9 months of the year you can get into wherever you like.

We just bought DVC last week through Disney and bought 100 points at OKW. They happened to have some points in inventory and we wanted our first resort to be one with lower initial cost and lower maintenance costs. Our plan is then to purchase additional points, approximately 50 - 80 at a time at different resorts so that eventually all of the resorts will be our home resorts.

If you wanted lower initial cost you should have bought resale.

I suggest that you rescind your contract and buy resale. Use your new points to stay at the different resorts and then decide where you love to stay and which resorts require ownership to book where and when you want.

We own a couple of resorts that never visit, some of the contracts we sold and the others we use for rentals.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter