Help us choose a MMVMCP date please

PanandCindy'smom

Mouseketeer
Hi! This is my very first post. I have been reading for a while and found these boards to be a great help.

We are going to Disney Dec. 6-13 with a semi-large group. It will be may parents, my family of four and my sister's family of four. The kids will be 10, 5, and 2 3year olds. We are going to do the Christmas party but are unsure of which day to do it. They are Sunday (12/7), Tuesday (12/9), Thurs. (12/11) and Friday (12/12). We do know that we do not want the Friday night one. How bad are the crowds on Sundays? Would we be better off with Tuesday or Thursday?

Thank you for any help or guidance you can provide! We are soooooo excited about this trip! :yay:

Weekends are always worse because that is when locals will go to the party. If you are going to be there during the week, I would definitely go then for the party to try to avoid a lot of the crowds.

Thank you!

Do locals consider Thursday "the weekend?" If so, I am leaning towards Tuesday. Thursdays where I live can be considered weekend for some unknown reason.

We went on a Thursday and it was not terribly crowded. We also went around the time you will be there which is a perfect time of the month. Later it gets crazier when more schools let out for winter break. The beginning of December is generally a very slow time so you should have no problems! Good luck planning your trip, Christmas season at WDW is so magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter