HELP! / UPDATE POST #13/ Creating Keepsakes Disney Book?

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
A friend told me about a Creating Keepsakes Disney Book but I didn't see it on the CK site and it sounds like something I'd love to get. Does anyone know about this? She talked like it was already published. Thanks for any info you can provide.

RATS! My friend had just seen one someone had briefly at a friend of a friend's house........she had no idea it wasn't new. She doesn't scrap but knows I do and knows I am addicted to Disney. She was saying, "you might want to get this...."
:woohoo:
Sigh...........thanks.

Wow if I weren't in love with my copy of that book, I think I would have to sell it on ebay too. I can't believe what some things sell for. But on a side note, it is a good book with cute ideas.

Angela

I had the book but sold it on Ebay last year (couldnt resist the price)

It's pretty dated on lots of things (techniques etc) to the point I never used it-

-em

and maybe I can just hope CK will come out with a new one soon.......what do you think the chances are?

I think low- I remember hearing *somewhere* that there was copyright issues and Disney wouldnt allow it but who knows if its being worked on/a little issue etc?

-em

GrumpyGal - I have one that I'll be glad to sell you. For cost ($14.95) & I'll even ship it to you. It's in good condition with the exception that the back page is turned a little. It's unbelieveable that it went for $48 on EBAY. I wonder how much my other idea books would get. I have several even some autographed by Becky Higgins & Nancy from DCWV (but that one is personalized).

Just let me know.

I happened to come across another DISNEY Idea Book on E-bay. I think its put out by Hot off The Press and right now its pretty reasonable.

czycropper said:
GrumpyGal - I have one that I'll be glad to sell you. For cost ($14.95) & I'll even ship it to you. It's in good condition with the exception that the back page is turned a little. It's unbelieveable that it went for $48 on EBAY. I wonder how much my other idea books would get. I have several even some autographed by Becky Higgins & Nancy from DCWV (but that one is personalized).

Just let me know.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I pm'd you!

Does anyone know czycropper? She offered to sell me hers. I've pm'd her twice but I haven't heard back.

I really want to buy one. It's been almost two weeks......does anyone know if she's out of town or something? If she's not interested in actually selling me hers, I'd like to know so I can buy one elsewhere. But I don't want to buy one off of ebay if she thinks I'm going to buy hers........

Anyone? Advice please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter