• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP!!! Trying to organize my paper...have a question?

WendyZ

<font color=deeppink>Always wants to be on vacatio
I purchased the Paper Taker recently. Now I am looking for some sort of files to sort out my paper. Does anyone know if there is a place where I can get 12x12 folders or something that size that I can seperate my paper with? I want to be able to put a little piece of the color and the name on the front, so it will be easy to find and replace colors.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be SO grateful! I have been everywhere in town to try and find something with no luck!

Thanks for any help you can offer!;)

Nope can't help you! That is way to organized for me! lol! I have several paper takers I just sort my paper by color. But I never think to keep the name or samples.
Good luck!

My 12 x 12 paper is sorted by color in a few plastic accordian file folders that close up and have a handle on top - I forget the name but I got them at either AC Moore or Michaels for some ridiculous price- $14 (until I used a coupon). I'll look at them and see if I can find a manufacturer and post again

paper in the CIS Paper taker I got at Michaels with my 40% off coupon (around $5 I think) and I love it! It has different compartments for each color

PAttyT

go to www.creativexpress.com . The have a catalog and the have from making memories 12x12 file folders for 24/ 11.99. If you have never ordered they give you 15% off. I like this magazine there prices are the same as the stores . shipping is 4.95 no matter how much you order. Good Luck.

Thanks for the replys!! I'm going to check at Michael's this afternoon. If I can't find anything, then it's off to creative express. Geesch...I never thought this would be so difficult!!:rolleyes: ;) I figure I better get it done before I change my mind!!;)

Thanks again!!:)

Also try a google.com search for 12x12 folders. You'll find other places that sell 12x12 folders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter