Help!! Trying to find a picture of a centerpiece.

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by luvdmouse, Feb 13, 2009.

1. luvdmouse

luvdmouse Mouseketeer

Hi. I saw a picture awhile ago of a tall glass vase with pink tulle in the vase and coming up through the top. Does anyone have a picture of it? I'm using a big fig of Beauty and the Beast on the centerpiece table and my planner said I needed a tall floral arrangement behind the big fig. A really tall floral arrangement is very expensive so I thought I might possibly be able to substitute the pink tulle centerpiece instead and save alot of money. I would appreciate any help!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mermaidbride1108

mermaidbride1108 Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09

Do you mean the Centerpiece that has pink carnation in it with Candy in the vase? That's the only tulle centerpiece I recall

4. luvdmouse

luvdmouse Mouseketeer

I thought it was all tulle, but maybe I was wrong.

5. luvdmouse

luvdmouse Mouseketeer

I still can't find a picture but would love a picture of the tulle, candy and flowers centerpiece. I know I've seen that one before, but now that I need the picture, I just can't find it. So if anyone has it, I'd appreciate it if you could post it. THANKS!!!

6. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

I think it was Sunshine something or other who had those centerpieces. Maybe see if she has a trip report.

7. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

8. sunsh1ne

sunsh1ne DIS Veteran

[​IMG]

thank you for thinking of me! :) glad i could help
    hope this is the one you were thinking of

9. luvdmouse

luvdmouse Mouseketeer

Thank you so much ladies. Sunshine, did you connect the tulle with styrofoam? Trying to figure out how to keep its shape. We are using big figs as centerpieces for my daughter's bat mitzvah this spring. I needed something in a centerpiece to go behind the Beauty and the beast big fig that is on our placecard table. I can't really afford to do a tall floral centerpiece so I thought this might be a good option if I can just figure out how to get it together.

Thanks!!!!

10. sunsh1ne

sunsh1ne DIS Veteran

i think it was a styrafoam ball and then they wrapped it around. cant wait to see it