Help!! Trying to find a picture of a centerpiece.

luvdmouse

Mouseketeer
Hi. I saw a picture awhile ago of a tall glass vase with pink tulle in the vase and coming up through the top. Does anyone have a picture of it? I'm using a big fig of Beauty and the Beast on the centerpiece table and my planner said I needed a tall floral arrangement behind the big fig. A really tall floral arrangement is very expensive so I thought I might possibly be able to substitute the pink tulle centerpiece instead and save alot of money. I would appreciate any help!!!

Do you mean the Centerpiece that has pink carnation in it with Candy in the vase? That's the only tulle centerpiece I recall

I still can't find a picture but would love a picture of the tulle, candy and flowers centerpiece. I know I've seen that one before, but now that I need the picture, I just can't find it. So if anyone has it, I'd appreciate it if you could post it. THANKS!!!

I think it was Sunshine something or other who had those centerpieces. Maybe see if she has a trip report.

setup019.jpg

thank you for thinking of me! :) glad i could help
hope this is the one you were thinking of

Thank you so much ladies. Sunshine, did you connect the tulle with styrofoam? Trying to figure out how to keep its shape. We are using big figs as centerpieces for my daughter's bat mitzvah this spring. I needed something in a centerpiece to go behind the Beauty and the beast big fig that is on our placecard table. I can't really afford to do a tall floral centerpiece so I thought this might be a good option if I can just figure out how to get it together.

Thanks!!!!

i think it was a styrafoam ball and then they wrapped it around. cant wait to see it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter