HELP! The online system won't recognise my reservation

katdralion

Mouseketeer
I booked some of my ADRs on line on Monday, no problem! But when I tried today, the system asked for different information: surname,resort, arrival date. It won't let me type in the correct arrival date and can't find my reservation. I've tried several times with the same result. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just doing something wrong?

Happened to us too, starting 9/2. We are DVC and they don't list Bay Lake Tower as a resort and it won't recognize our reservation # either. Must be an update...not sure what happened.

We are DVC too, staying at Boardwalk though, so it can't just be BLT. Maybe it's a problem with DVC ressies in general. So frustrating since everything worked fine on Monday. We want to book Chef MICKEY, so really need that 90+10. Tried phoning MS but they wouldn't let us do it because we have a split stay. Aaagh!

Same problem here! I enter my resort reservation date to open my +10 and it changes the date to something different altogether (not even in date form) then tells me my reservation isn't recognized. I was hoping to make my reservations and go back to sleep. Now I'm fully awake and upset! :mad:Frustrating! Also - I am not a DVC member.

Ditto, It worked for my first reservation and then after that poof, it only shows December 2nd. Have tried everything and its definitely not a local comptuer caching issue its on the Disney side...

I tried calling WDW Dining (I was thinking they opened at 6am too... wrong). Anyone know what time I should call? (I'm in their time zone.)

Nevermind mind, if I would have just listened... it say 7am :)

7am
Oops! You got there before me. Good luck at 7. I'll be on hold with you,best get the kettle on now!

Your spelling suggests to me that you're British--are you remembering to use the American date format?

ETA: and your location. I don't know if you're using the UK or US site or if the UK site uses British or American date format.

BTW my DH is from Dundee.

I'm DVC staying at VWL starting Dec 2 and I had no problem booking online this morning, it recognized my reservation just fine. I was even surprised that it gave me the full 10 days so I was able to book Dec 12. We're staying at WDW Dec 3-5, then DCL cruise for a week, then back to WDW for the night of the 12th. It gave me Dec 2-12 today for booking so I was able to book California Grill for the night of the 12th.

I'm looking forward to going back to 180 days because my dinner choices at Epcot for 12/4 were horrible. Booking at 180 days I never have a problem getting what I want or very close to it. 90 days is for the birds.

Rhode Island Quahog said:
Still won't work for me...

Ditto, Even after already making all my dining reservations through the phone this morning, the online dining reservation for the +10 still doesn't work for me. I have tried everything from clearing cache, cookies, etc...Rebooting my computer system, logging onto a completely seperate computer, and also using two different browsers Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Its not you its the Online Dining Reservation system that is the issue. I recommend calling (407)WDW-DINE to make your reservations...

Thanks TillyMarigold. Yes, I did remember to use the correct format because I've been caught out before with that but the system changes it after I enter it, to something which isn't even in date format. I'm using the U.S. site... still not working.
Say Hi to your hubby from sunny Scotland (not... I don't think it's stopped raining since July!) I bet he doesn't miss it one bit.

I can't make ADRs on the phone, they say I have to wait until 9/10 even though I'm checking in 11/29, because I have a split stay with 4 different reservation numbers, which can't be linked. Two of those reservation nos are for the same resort in the same room,but have different nos because I had to waitlist for some nights(DVC). Why do Disney have to make something which should be simple, so difficult and complicated?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter