Help---Still looking for "in camera cropping"

pbnjrockette

<font color=limegreen>obsessed by the lime....<br>
Does anyone know a camera that does "in camera cropping" . My Olympus C-765 does and I am looking for another camera with these feature. Many specs list "resize" but that may not be actual cropping.

After googling this term I've found confusing info. What I want is a camera that when I take a picture I can then zoom in on the saved picture and save another picture that is enlarged.

My Panasonic DMC-FX3 does it but it calls it Trimming. And it does save the original and the trimmed (cropped) one as a new picture. There is also an option that it overwrites the original as well.

I'm not sure if your looking for a DSLR or a point&Shoot but this p&S does have that on it.

Both my Pansonic FZ7 and Panasonic TZ3 have this feature. As I'mNoPrince said, it's called 'trimming'. You can save the original & trimmed image.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter