Help! Spoodles?

lovemyguys

Mouseketeer
Can anyone give me their opinion of Spoodles? The good, the bad and the ugly. Please. We are a party of 9 and they were able to fit us in at 5:20 and no other place had room for a party of that size at that time. How is the food/service?? Thank you!:banana:

My DH and I went to Spoodles for the first time in Jan. '04 and loved it. This past Thanksgiving we had to bring our family (7 of us) to Spoodles because of our past experience. Well, Spoodles menu seemed to be really changed. It was very limited compared to our past visit (one page compared to a 3 page menu). The food wasn't bad but it wasn't nearly as good as the last time we were there. Just my .02.

I haven't been there since they changed the menu, but I have been there about 5 times. I have always enjoyed the food and have had excellent service each time. My kids have always had fun. I believe 4 times out of the 5 there was a street entertainer from the boardwalk doing magic tricks or something similar. I will be there next month to try out the new menu, but I have faith in Spoodles that it will be great!

We went to Spoodles for the first time last November and fell in love with the place! Everything we had - flatbreads, sangria, steaks, salmon were all excellent. We loved it so much we went back for breakfast which was incredibly good. This is our new "must do" place for every trip. The service was very good and the atmosphere and entertainment are an added bonus. You can't go wrong there!!:thumbsup2

I went for the first time this past September. We all loved it! I got the Portuguese Stew which was wonderful. The flatbreads are fantastic. And the ice cream sundae I got came on an artist's palette so I could put it together myself. Oh, and the Sangria is almost as good as my mother's, who is a Spaniard. Even she said it was almost as good as hers.

We were just there is February. My mother a very picky eater yelled at me for not brining her there sooner. As everyone else has said wonderful sangria,flatbreads. The shrimp appi is awesome.

We were there in December with a group of 13 (including kids 2,2 &6. Great service and food. We liked it SO much that we went again before the end of our trip. After we walked around the Boardwalk, watch the street performers and played the carnival games. We're going back this December and its a must do for our current group of 11.

Spoodles is one of our favorites. We usually eat once or twice a trip. Never had a bad meal or bad service.

Loved this place. I will be going back in Sept. It was the best meal for me of the entire trip!

We've been to Spoodles every single trip since they opened. We just love it. We were there last week and had a wonderful meal!

Hate to be a downer, but we ate here in September 2005. It was probably the worst meal we had on the trip. The food was marginal...my DS and I had the rigatoni and it was really gummy...overcooked probably. The rest of the food was just OK. The service, however, was horrid. We waited forever for our server, who was busy chit-chatting with another table. He barely acknowledged us, and continued on with his conversation. Left a bad taste in our mouths, so to speak. We aren't in a hurry to go back!

Marcy

We were just there last week and had a nice time. My pork chop was good and the beef kabob was tasty but a little tough for my taste. We really liked the choclolate pistachio cake with raspberry gelato. This was a very last minute trip and we ate here because they were able to get us in. Although it wasn't my favorite meal I was not unhappy with it. The service was very good.
On a side note if you arent on the DDP you might consider a swan/dolphin dinner for a large party last minute. We ate at kimonos one night and it seemed practically empty compared to disney places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter