HELP! Split stay with CSR and Poly or enitire stay at WL?

GoingtoWDWagain

All because two people fell in love.....
Opinions, tips, advice, needed please! Thirteen nights at WL or five nights at CSR and eight at Poly? Difference in price is about $245.00 extra if we opt for split stay at AAA rate. Which would you choose and why?

Thanks for any info/advice/tips ;)

I loved the WL, the food convenience, theming, just everything; but no matter which resort you stay at, if you don't get the right room "for you", it won't be right. A split stay is a bit of a hassle the day of the changeover, and if it is just to be able to stay at the Poly, well, I'd stay put and love it.

I would split. It's fun to see a whole new resort after part of the vacation, and I didn't find the transfer that much of a hassle. I love CSR and Poly is supposed to be awesome, so I would go for that!

You are going for enough days that I think a change of scenery mid vacation would be really neat. I would go for the split.

I would split. 13 nights at one resort is way too long. Check out my CSR website below for pics and info.

I love splits....but that leaves out WL....which is awesome.
Kerri

Hi...I like split stays....but my split stay would end at the nicer resort. I think it is hard to stay at a deluxe and end at a value...just my opinion.

Good luck

If you are up to change and adventure (and don't mind packing up mid-vacation) I would say have fun and split.

Hi...I like split stays....but my split stay would end at the nicer resort. I think it is hard to stay at a deluxe and end at a value...just my opinion.

Good luck

Her split stay is CSR (moderate, not value) and Poly.

This is a really neat concept! That's why I love these boards. I really want to stay at AKL, but for 7 nights - it is VERY pricey! I'll have to pose this idea to the fam!
Thanks!!:woohoo:

We recently split a 7 night stay between POFQ and AKL. In retrospect I would not do it again. It really is kind of a hassell. We decided we would never do it again.

My suggestion to you is to not split and just go twice!! :thumbsup2

For 13 nights...do the split. I love to try two different resorts and after about a week I am ready to get out of my hotel room and reorganize in another one.

Thanks a bunch for your thoughts on this :thumbsup2 We decided to do the split, the Poly is our fave resort and we've already stayed at WL during three trips. I'm not too thrilled about CSR, we had a bad experince during one trip. But, I think to be able to stay at the Poly the last days will make the CSR stay okay. We changed it to seven nights at CSR and seven nights at Poly :yay:

Thanks again :thumbsup2

I have never done a split stay. Do people who do split stays have AP's??

My vote would be to stay at the Poly the whole time and shorten your trip. But you should do with what is best for you and your family.

Yes you can split your stay if you have AP's. I have AP's and still hoping and waiting for the July AP rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter