• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help settle a MNSSHP debate between the husband and I

MintJulep

Mouseketeer
So, my husband and I are having a debate/discussion about MNSSHP. The big question is: can you purchase tickets to MNSSHP without purchasing a regular park ticket. We are going to be at Disney for one night because we are going to be leaving for a cruise the next day. Since we are going to be arriving later in the day, we were thinking of just purchasing MNSSHP ticket instead of the regular ticket.

Yes you can only purchase tickets to MNSSHP. ( you do not have to buy regular tickets.) If you do only buy MNSSHP tickets, you can only go in at 4pm the day of the party!

Absolutely. MNSSHP and MVMCP are hard-ticket events, meaning tickets are totally separate from normal theme park admission.

In fact, in recent years Disney has allowed party ticket-holders to enter the MK anytime after 4 p.m. without needing or using a park ticket,

Yes, we took a quick trip just to go to the party last September and had a great time. We got a 40% off room only discount at the Poly the night before and spent the morning/afternoon at the pool. We got into the park at about 4:00 pm and I swear we rode on all of our must do's twice and hit just about every ride we wanted. Loved the parade.

You'll love it! The parade is awesome and I think hallowishes is the best show of the year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter