• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Reservations seem impossible to get for Nov 2015

I've gone in November the past two years (and headed there again this year) and I always find my best reservations about a month ahead of time. Just keep checking and be diligent about it and something will open!

I'm having some frustrations with the system today, too. There just seems a lot unavailable. I even tried for a lunch at Spice Road Table and it says unavailable my entire week long stay. I KNOW that's impossible, so there are probably other other restaurants that will open more up later, too.

Was anyone able to book lunch at Hollywood & Vine the week of 11/14-11/20? I tried at 6:00am EST for all days, different party sizes etc and NOTHING. Is it a possibility that not all restaurants have released their openings at 180 days out? Very frustrating!

My 180 days out was this morning. I was able to get an early BOG lunch on 11/20, but could not get Boma, Askerhus, Coral Reef or Hollywood & Vine for the dates or times I needed. I have now become obsessed checking the website constantly to see if anything has opened up.
We will probably be eating at BOG at the same time! I got H&V, but for only a portion of our party, so I'm hoping I can find a reservation for the other 6 people

Was anyone able to book lunch at Hollywood & Vine the week of 11/14-11/20? I tried at 6:00am EST for all days, different party sizes etc and NOTHING. Is it a possibility that not all restaurants have released their openings at 180 days out? Very frustrating!
There's an opening at 9:25am on the 19th. And openings at 8:20am and 10:10am on the 20th. Hope that helps.

Soo, i've got a question, and it may be super obvious and I may be dumb for asking...but this is the first disney trip i've planned, although I went twice when I was younger. When it comes to dining...is walking in with a 30 min or less wait time just a thing of the past... I don't feel like I should need a reservation for every meal. Do I?

Soo, i've got a question, and it may be super obvious and I may be dumb for asking...but this is the first disney trip i've planned, although I went twice when I was younger. When it comes to dining...is walking in with a 30 min or less wait time just a thing of the past... I don't feel like I should need a reservation for every meal. Do I?
we've gone 3 times in the past 5 years and had reservations for everything (nothing like this year) pretty easily. we've also done the FD, so to get the table service, we planned it to get the character meals and basically get two meals for one (either late breakfast/early lunch, or late lunch/early dinner).
good luck

I think if you're travelling with a VERY small group, it sometimes works out to just walk up. It just depends on time of day, time of year, which park has EMH for that day. A lot of factors..you can try your luck but don't get your heart set on a certain restaurant. If there is somewhere you must try, make the ADR.

I just feel like something HAS to be up. And the most annoying thing is I have called dining and spoken to three different people (including two supervisors) and they just give BS responses like Disney has gotten more popular in the fall and this is just the way it is. Another tried to tell me that dining is always this hard to get which we all know is NOT true. It's so frustrating. If something is going on or not all tables have been released, then they need to inform all CMs at dining and reservations. It would make this whole experience a lot less stressful. At this point I, I really think this will be our last Disney vacation because this whole process this go around has really left a sour taste in my mouth, especially due to the lame excuses the CMs are giving...

I just don't get why supposedly lots of the restaurants haven't released many of their tables yet. It's been my understanding that this normally doesn't happen and that most all tables are released at 180 days. I would love to know the real reason behind all of this.

I've been checking all day for Epcot reservations for dinner on 11/14,16,&19.. It seems like they are slowly coming up. At first it was just Coral Reef and Le Cellier, and now Biergarten, Chefs de France, and Restaurant Marrakesh have availability too.

Just got Beirgarten for first 7:35pm and then 20 minutes later at 6:55pm, so I'm slowly whittling away at our times! I also got BOG for 4:10 pm on a different day.

I've been checking all day for Epcot reservations for dinner on 11/14,16,&19.. It seems like they are slowly coming up. At first it was just Coral Reef and Le Cellier, and now Biergarten, Chefs de France, and Restaurant Marrakesh have availability too.

Just got Biergarten for lunch (12:15) on 11/17 after checking off/on all day.

My 180 was yesterday, and we got Hollywood & Vine on Nov. 18 at 11am, and had plenty of times to choose from. Surely that place didn't book completely that fast..I think the site is just screwy. They REALLY need to work on that!!

Was on at 6am this morning and was able to get most of what we wanted. Had to be a little flexible on dates and times of course. But was able to get pre- park opening reservations for Hollywood & Vine, Tusker House, and CRT on days 5, 6, & 7 as well as one of the desired early O'hana reservations on day 6 and many other easier to get ADRs. Only BOG dinner available was on day 8. Overall I'm very happy. There did seem to be much less availability compared to last year for this week...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter