• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Reservations seem impossible to get for Nov 2015

I'm sorry you guys are having such a bad time getting ADRs. I honestly don't understand! I have seen quite a lot of availability during the week of nov 11-21. The only restaurant that seemed to be booked up was 'Ohana. Sounds like the website is glitchy today. Maybe try using the app?

The site is a mess this morning. This is like online Black Friday. People are scooping up anything they can get right now and then dumping them.

The one that stings the most if Raglan Road. My girlfriend had passed by it during our last trip and wanted to eat there, previously unaware of its existence, but we couldn't fit it into our schedule. I had planned for a late lunch at 3PM before the MK Christmas Party, but that seems to be impossible to get.

It seems to finally be slowing down a little. Those of you who couldn't get anything at first may want to go back and see if your hopefuls are there. We found a couple that weren't available first thing this morning.

I just got Crystal Palace for 9:15, does anyone know what time they will let me in the park? I really want that photo of the castle without the crowd in it. Park opens at 9 that day.

I was on at 6 and all I wanted was BOG for either November 16 or 18 but no luck. Guess I'll keep checking.

We're going November 14th through the 21st and the only ADR I'm trying to get is 'Ohana for dinner. We're staying offsite so today was the first day I could book and it looks like nothing is available for Saturday the 14th.

I tried to get on at 6:15 but will try earlier. For those that book frequently, does the reservation system magically come on at 6am or does it happen a little earlier?

I think our best bet will be Friday the 20th (No free dining that day) but would really prefer Tuesday the 16th.

Well, this has been a disappointing morning. Time to get a hour of sleep that I missed out on because of this.

I was able to get anything disney owned.but nothing independently owned. I did get be our guest. And ohana was available but I didn't want it. No Epcot or ak yet.

Just adding free dining to my reservation was such a huge hassle. If I had known making the actual dining reservations would be this impossible, I wouldn't have bothered in the first place.

Just got off the phone trying to make dining reservations; they see the exact same thing as showing online so that wasn't helpful at all. I find it hard to believe that Biergarten has zero availability for lunch on 11/17...

I have been on hold since 4 AM and its now 4:36 AM. I usually enjoy hearing its a small world over and over again. not so much right now! I just want Be Our Guest at any time and on any day. I've been trying online while I've been on hold. No such luck. If anyone is going to cancel, please let me know!

We're going November 14th through the 21st and the only ADR I'm trying to get is 'Ohana for dinner. We're staying offsite so today was the first day I could book and it looks like nothing is available for Saturday the 14th.

I tried to get on at 6:15 but will try earlier. For those that book frequently, does the reservation system magically come on at 6am or does it happen a little earlier?

I think our best bet will be Friday the 20th (No free dining that day) but would really prefer Tuesday the 16th.
'Ohana has an opening at 9:35pm on the 16th. They only seem to have late dinner openings left.

Just got off the phone trying to make dining reservations; they see the exact same thing as showing online so that wasn't helpful at all. I find it hard to believe that Biergarten has zero availability for lunch on 11/17...
same for me, dates nov 14-20, couldn't get hollywood and vine, yak and yeti, or coral reef.
we have never had a problem before, this is crazy...

same for me, dates nov 14-20, couldn't get hollywood and vine, yak and yeti, or coral reef.
we have never had a problem before, this is crazy...
the call in was a joke, just went through the same process i did online.
why have someone answer the phone after an hour just to do that?

I can't get past selecting a time. The page just refreshes. Any advice? I've tried different browsers, clearing cookies, etc. I started trying at 6 am :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter