• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Reservations seem impossible to get for Nov 2015

I'm completely panicking right now!!! We are going 11/13-11/22 and MDE is telling me that my 180th day is tomorrow, how did you book your reservations 181 days out?
I plugged your dates into an ADR calculator and it also said May 17 as your 180 days. You should be good to go for tomorrow!! Good luck!!
:flower1:

We're traveling 11/8/15 - 11/13/15 & we really haven't been able to get any of what we've wanted, either. The 180 + 10 is a crock! I know the free dining has a lot to do with it but I also heard that tour groups also book blocks of reservations, too. So not fair!:sad1:

I'm completely panicking right now!!! We are going 11/13-11/22 and MDE is telling me that my 180th day is tomorrow, how did you book your reservations 181 days out?

Because we're actually arriving on 11/12....just didn't make any reservations for that day. Sorry for the confusion!

We're traveling 11/8/15 - 11/13/15 & we really haven't been able to get any of what we've wanted, either. The 180 + 10 is a crock! I know the free dining has a lot to do with it but I also heard that tour groups also book blocks of reservations, too. So not fair!:sad1:
Don't give up!! People are always changing their plans and availability is always changing. There's still lots of time! You'll get something! :goodvibes

We went the first week of November last year and I didn't have a bit of trouble with my ADR's. This year we are going the same week (we arrived Nov 3) and I had a much harder time. We really wanted to eat at Rose and Crown and there is not one single dinner ADR available for the entire 5 days we are there. I could only get BOG for lunch on our very last day - I really wanted it for our 2nd day there. Our 'Ohana dinner is very late because that was the only thing available.

I am going to keep checking and try to change some things around if they come open, but I was shocked at how booked up things were.

Don't freak out....my booking day was today and I overslept by almost 2 hours. I thought for sure I was sunk. But the website worked perfectly and I got everything we wanted at the times we wanted for our trip 11/13 - 11/20. Including an 8:10 a.m. Crystal Palace and a BOG dinner. I was done with all our reservations in less than 30 minutes.

SOOOO - don't freak out!!! Wishing you pixie dust and good luck!

Thanks for the encouraging words! Hopefully I can what I want :). I'll let you know tomorrow!

I started booking on the 10th and was not able to get any of my choices including Via Napoli. We are cruising first and only doing 5 days at the parks, so I am 10+5 I guess. 2 of the ADR'S I wanted have since popped up, but regret waking up at 3:50 and then again at 4:50 to get nothing :( I think I will just keep trying...

Well, my booking opened up 16 minutes ago and the system is down. I got all but one, before it stopped working. Back to bed I go (it's 5:16 am here). Not stressing :)

So excited...got up at 5:50 and got all my reservations in (only had 3 I wanted). Yeah Ohana!!

I woke up at 4:30 to get ready to start booking at 5:00 (central time here). I was able to easily book 'Ohana, Chef Mickey's, and Be Our Guest, but could not get House of Blues or T-Rex for our 8th and 9th day of our 10 day stay. I thought those would be the easy ones to get! :eek:
Oh well. At least stalking the site for those to pop up will give me something to do! :hyper:

I woke up at 4:30 to get ready to start booking at 5:00 (central time here). I was able to easily book 'Ohana, Chef Mickey's, and Be Our Guest, but could not get House of Blues or T-Rex for our 8th and 9th day of our 10 day stay. I thought those would be the easy ones to get! :eek:
Oh well. At least stalking the site for those to pop up will give me something to do! :hyper:

We called T Rex directly to get reservations the last time we went. They had tons of availability even though the Disney site was hardly showing anything.

This is the second time I've seen this regarding T-Rex. Guess I'll give them a call.

So booking ADRs opens at 6am EST at 180 days?

This is the second time I've seen this regarding T-Rex. Guess I'll give them a call.

So booking ADRs opens at 6am EST at 180 days?

Online booking opens at 6am. Phone booking at 7am. Luckily I didn't have to call in :).

I woke up at 4:30AM this morning, queued up the pages for the restaurants I wanted...and when 5AM rolled around, I was only able to get one of the eight restaurants I picked...wat? I never had this much problem in 2012 or 2010.

I think the system is down/having problems. Things were working for me for about 10 minutes; now, no matter what restaurant, day/time I pick, it says either no availability or we are unable to search at this time

This is honestly kind of dumb. If I can't get more than two of the restaurants I want to eat at booked I may as well downgrade to the quick-service dining plan.

I can't get a Breakfast reservation at a restaurant at the Boardwalk on a Tuesday morning. I mean that's just insane.

Last edited:
I am so frustrated right now. I couldn't get any of my ADRs. I've been trying since 5:59 AM EST and I'm on PST time! Seriously? I was very open with time slots as well as group sizes. How is it that nothing I want is available?

I've been up since 5:50, ready and waiting with all my windows open. I've got 2 of 8 that I want and days like November 16-18 don't have a single dinner reservation available in the park I want, at.all :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter