• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Reservations seem impossible to get for Nov 2015

I really wish Disney had some sort of waiting list service. I have the feeling that Be Our Guest Reservations disappear as quickly as they appear.

I am really stressed out about this. Last time I got everything I wanted by calling in and being flexible on day and time. I really want CRT and BOG anytime during Nov.17-24. Hope there is something in the a.m.

Is it better to call or go online? With all the issues I see online makes me wonder.

BOG was no where to be found for my Nov 16-Nov 21 stay. :/

I'm hoping Disney will release more sometime between now and then.

Ok so Chef Mickey's Brunch will be open for reservations starting on May 22. Do I go online at 6am or midnight? It's a little different than the 180 days out. Want to make sure I get this! My son really wants this for his birthday. I know for FP it's at midnight, but ADR's are at 6am?! Weird! feeling stressed!

I'm in total shock that I can't get a dinner reservation at any time, for 2, for Wednesday, November 11, at Boma, of all places!

Still no BOG for lunch 14th-21st. I've been trying every day, multiple times a day. I'm not really that surprised, but I didn't have this much trouble finding a dinner reservation in 2013, and I even had free dining then (and it was during Jersey Week!) Hoping persistence pays off.

I haven't been able to get BOG, Garden Grill, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana or Sci-Fi for Nov 16-20.

Had zero issues getting everything I wanted easily in 2013 (during free dining)... I can't fathom why things are so much harder now!

I don't post much (usually just lurk for deals and rumors) but I've been following this thread as we are also going 11/15 - 11/20 and cannot get any reservations. I've been told everything from CMs from "the system is broken right now" to "there are no reservations available". The CM today checked H&V for the entire week (breakfast and lunch) and said she sees opening when looking at the restaurant but she can't book us for some reason. I'm assuming they are just having issues and I will keep trying but it is odd that it is only select restaurants. I have a co-worker going mid-October and she can get reservations at any restaurant so I'm assuming it's just an issue with the week before we arrive and the week we arrive from what I am seeing.

Edit: playing around I could get any reservation I wanted up until Saturday 11/7. From 11/8 on almost everything goes unavailable with it getting more scarce each day..

Last edited:
I've had really good luck with going through "my itinerary" under My Disney Experience, then find your days on the calendar and at the bottom choose "reserve dining." Pick a specific time. I usually chose 8am for an early b'fast, 10:30 or 2:30 for lunch and 4:30 or 8:30 for dinner, all openings should then pop up, if you get an error message, keep hitting the "find tables" button and wait, eventually the times will come up.

This is great! Wish that I would have known I could do it this way two trips ago. Lol. I already scheduled for this year, too, but if I go again, I will know. Thanks.

Edit: playing around I could get any reservation I wanted up until Saturday 11/7. From 11/8 on almost everything goes unavailable with it getting more scarce each day..

Interesting...11/8 is when the Free Dining window starts. I would imagine that has some thing to do with it. Thanks for the info on what the CM said about H&V, that one is really baffling me!

Interesting...11/8 is when the Free Dining window starts. I would imagine that has some thing to do with it. Thanks for the info on what the CM said about H&V, that one is really baffling me!

I'm confused about H&V too. I got BOG, but can't get H&V for breakfast! Seems backwards to me

Ok so Chef Mickey's Brunch will be open for reservations starting on May 22. Do I go online at 6am or midnight? It's a little different than the 180 days out. Want to make sure I get this! My son really wants this for his birthday. I know for FP it's at midnight, but ADR's are at 6am?! Weird! feeling stressed!
my understanding is that it is 6AM for ADRs

I don't post much (usually just lurk for deals and rumors) but I've been following this thread as we are also going 11/15 - 11/20 and cannot get any reservations. I've been told everything from CMs from "the system is broken right now" to "there are no reservations available". The CM today checked H&V for the entire week (breakfast and lunch) and said she sees opening when looking at the restaurant but she can't book us for some reason. I'm assuming they are just having issues and I will keep trying but it is odd that it is only select restaurants. I have a co-worker going mid-October and she can get reservations at any restaurant so I'm assuming it's just an issue with the week before we arrive and the week we arrive from what I am seeing.

This makes me feel a little better. I'm hoping there is just something wrong with the system for the week I'm going, November 10-17. I mean, who ever heard of Boma being totally booked 5 1/2 months out? Especially when places like Chef Mickey's had openings that week. Craziness.

dare i say i feel a little "relief" as i am still getting that D*** computer glitch in rezzies.? Our 180 started a few days ago and i just nabbed what i could. hoping to shift 1 ADR a day for a perfect stay. :dogdance:

We are seriously considering changing our trip time to December when there is no free dining. Our dates are flexible. I seriously can't believe that I can't even get 1900 PF. Crazy ridiculous!

I didn't even think of it, but tt could be related to the Chef Mickey brunch depending on how they are updating the system for it. It's possible everything else will open up tomorrow once they do that update to allow bookings.

I signed on Tuesday AM to try and get my ressies for the 15-19 and was really frustrated and disappointed - no CRT, no Chef Mickey breakfast, no Fantasmic dinner packages, no Akersus. So frustrating DD won't get a princess meal at all at this point! Now, I only looked online and it sounds like that can be hit or miss, but I didn't want to sit on hold for forever either :/ I figured my 180+10 and only having a 5 day trip meant that people could be 5-10 days ahead of me in taking up those slots. I think this may be our last free dining as well!

seriously, i can't get anything done because I'm glued to this broken system hitting refresh every second. I'm developing a twitch

LOL. I spent 2 hours the other morning when my 180 day opened up constantly hitting refresh. I felt like I needed to take a xanax or something, lol. I still have 4 ADR's I am trying to get. Hang in there, I am sure you will get what you want eventually.

We are seriously considering changing our trip time to December when there is no free dining. Our dates are flexible. I seriously can't believe that I can't even get 1900 PF. Crazy ridiculous!
Funny you should mention that..thought crossed my mind as well. We were already going in november when FD popped up...then we were like "yay", now we're like "boo"! I've maneuvered my ADR's in the last 3 days, somewhat to my liking..so anything is possible i suppose. I'm just not interested in the crowd levels having gone up. I'm a princess i know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter