Help!!!!!read This! Please! Look At This!

mikeyandscoobyx2

<font color=orange><b>-hugs tag-fairy-</b><br><fon
ok well i was reading the threads and i saw one that said i think the jungle cruise gods hate me..yeah me too..im doing the space quest pin and i can only reach 25000 points in jungle cruise can some one give me a tip or secret or something to get 30000 please?

ok yeah it opened...vmk and im going on in like 10 minutes! but some one pelase tell me if you have the space pin how to get 30000 points! gosh! lol...im like desperate here. =[

mikeyandscoobyx2 said:
ok yeah it opened...vmk and im going on in like 10 minutes! but some one pelase tell me if you have the space pin how to get 30000 points! gosh! lol...im like desperate here. =[

When doing jungle cruise first stall in each room until you are sure all the animals are finishing getting coming out. Next OK is better then flawless or good. I try and click on a paw or ear and wait a tiny bit just as I see smoke starting to show another animal. Also I practiced a rythm. If you hum take me out to the ball game try counting at the pace in 3 example One two three click.

Also try not to hit anything itn the first round makes second round ok this gives you more gas.

why is ok better than flawless or good? more points for ok? That doesn't make sense.

No, it doesn't make sense. But that's the way the scoring is. :)
Always wait until you see the smoke of the animal getting ready to leave and then take pic. It will always give you more points.

Also, never hit the forward key. It will make you run out of gas faster. Only hit the left, right and back (down) keys.

I disagree with much of the above advice.

First, and foremost, avoid rocks and the edge of the river. That is the most important thing. On many screens, you can set yourself up in the middle of the stream and just drift.

On the first go-round, if you float without accelerating, the animals will run out before you get to the end. At that point, speed up to avoid wasting gas, because it always takes more gas to drift the same distance than to speed down the same distance. To test this theory, I sped through the entire game once, and found that, even though I hit several rocks along the way, my gas level at the end was well over 200. Thus, for example, it is ALWAYS best to speed through the dock stages, as long as (i) you don't speed up until you see where the gas can will be; and (ii) you don't speed faster than you can steer to avoid rocks. With some practice, you can jam through at top speed and strike no rocks by just tapping the right arrow a couple of well-timed places.

In second and third rounds, speeding will cause you to miss animals, because the animals last longer than it takes to drift across. To get them all, you must idle or go in reverse for a while.

This business about oks being more points than flawless or good is just dead wrong. If you are unable to move the mouse to get them all, it is better to get a bunch of oks than to get a flawless and a bunch of misses. However, for each kind of animal it is always better to get flawless than good, and better to get good than ok. A flawless lion photo is alway worth more than a good or ok photo. The value does vary greatly from beast to beast, so much so that, for example, an "ok" lion is worth more than a "flawless" toucan. Make sure you get the big ones: lions, rhinos, hippos, hyenas, etc. The small birds and coiled up snakes are worth a lot less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter