• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP - question about MYW package booking with a pin code

rockandrollmomma

Earning My Ears
Hi. I got a pin code for FREE dining during the summer time. With this package I have to buy 2 day base tickets in order to qualify. Question is will these tickets be able to be put on "paper" tickets rather than my KTTW card and saved for future use?

We'll be going July 18-24 with my husband's company then I want to book a trip on the tail end (for July 24-30) and we will already have 10 day/PH/WPFM tickets from the 1st week of the trip?

I hope this makes sense...........it sounds a lot easier talking about it rather than typing it. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

I am curious about the same thing.

Seems to me, I read on here a few years back that you can request any unused ticket days be transferred from your card to a "paper" ticket at the end of your stay. I would like to know if they can transfer them right away, so my kids don't accidentally use them.

You will often be told by the front-desk CMs that the tickets cannot be stripped from the key card. You can ask the concierge at the resort - sometimes they know how to do it. Or ask at Guest Relations at a park. You can always keep the tickets on the key-card - they will not expire.

We always have a different set of tickets from our key-card because we get military tickets or Florida resident tickets. I always hold all the tickets and give them to each family member as we wait to enter the turnstyles. (I also hold the kids' key-cards.) Then I take them back after we enter the parks. So it's not hard for me to keep our tickets and room-keys straight and know we're using the correct tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter