HELP--Puppy Love Cross Stitch

daddyto8

Earning My Ears
Ok, I need some help and I don't know if it is even feasible.

First of all my family got home last Friday from a Make-A-Wish trip to WDW (see thread in my signature if interested).

Our last morning there, we stopped to go shopping and my 8yr old son wanted to buy a cross-stitch. I am an avid cross-stitcher, though not normally disney stuff. He has done several, increasingly large projects; and begged/pleaded/cried to get one of the large Disney ones at the store.

We finally gave in and bought "Puppy Love" (Mickey/Minnie backs and Pluto on ground) even though it was much bigger than anything he has ever done. He rushed home, spent hours moving the floss from the paper thingies over to floss cards he stole from me, and sorting them into a case (also stolen from dad).

He then started, and was making better progress than I expected; when the WORLD came to an end......

He can't find pages 3&4 of his instructions & the color key!!!!!! :scared1: :scared1:

He has pages 1 & 2, and has completed about half of page 1 and when he went to change colors, the other 2 sheets have disappeared. At this point, I'm thinking a sibling somehow tossed????? as we can't find it. :sick:

What I am trying to figure out is there any way to replace them? I live in Atlanta so I can't exactly run to DTD to buy a new one, and couldn't afford another $45 even if I did.

Does anyone know if there is a way to replace the missing pages if I have the rest of the kit, or someone that might have this pattern that I could get a copy of the pages we are missing??? :confused3

If anyone could help I would appreciate it so much, as would my devastated son.

Thank you in advance,

Tom

Hi,

I don't have that pattern myself. But as an avid cross - stitcher myself any time that I have had trouble with a pattern. Missing colors, unreadable charts or anything I have have just contacted the company and they have always sent out what I needed free of charge.

Just a thought for you it might help you out.

Here is the website for the company.
www.stoneycreek.com

Shannon

Hopefully it works out for you.

Definitely send them an email...Stoney Creek has sent me thread on numerous occasions when I ran out and absolutely wonderful about it!

I have the full size chart, & the color key & extra floss I can send to you if this is what you need. I am not sure what page 3 & 4 are.

Let me know & I will mail it out this weekend!
~paula

Does anyone still have this pattern? I just bought this in December when I was in Disney World and I came home from work yesterday and my dog had destroyed it! I really just need a copy of the pattern to finish the piece. I will pay for it! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter