HELP! Printing Iron On Transfers

sunlover13

<font color=darkorchid>No Chef boyardee here!
Hi. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

I bought Iron on Transfer paper from Amy and her instructions say do NOT reverse the image.

The image looks fine on my computer.

I printed and selected Iron Transfer as the type of paper and it reversed the image. The color looks great, but the image is backwards.

I printed again and just clicked best quality regular paper and the image printed correctly, but the color is dull.

Any suggestions?

Hi. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

I bought Iron on Transfer paper from Amy and her instructions say do NOT reverse the image.

The image looks fine on my computer.

I printed and selected Iron Transfer as the type of paper and it reversed the image. The color looks great, but the image is backwards.

I printed again and just clicked best quality regular paper and the image printed correctly, but the color is dull.

Any suggestions?

Yes, some printers are 'too smart' and will automatically flip the design if you choose the transfer paper option. You just want to print as you would to a normal sheet of paper.

This question about the colors being dull has come up from time to time. The heat of the iron will bring out the colors. You will see after you have ironed your shirt that the colors will look as they did on your computer screen. At least this has been the result of previous users in the past.

Please let us know after you have ironed one.

Yes, some printers are 'too smart' and will automatically flip the design if you choose the transfer paper option. You just want to print as you would to a normal sheet of paper.

This question about the colors being dull has come up from time to time. The heat of the iron will bring out the colors. You will see after you have ironed your shirt that the colors will look as they did on your computer screen. At least this has been the result of previous users in the past.

Please let us know after you have ironed one.

The color on the bad transfer is very bright. The color on the good transfer is very dull. Not sure ironing on will make a difference. There's a HUGE difference between the colors when printing normal vs. printing selecting transfer paper. Does that make sense?

I had the same problem, and it worked well when I switched the paper type to "specialty" paper. I would give that a try and see if that makes the colors brighter again. Hope it works!

I always change the print quality to "Best". You could see if that helps.

Thanks.

I think we are already printing at "best."

I see if there is a specialty paper option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter